1st February 2012, 09:07 PM
srinuseshank

Are the engineering courses offered by Institute of Mechanical Engineers (India) AICTE approved? Is it helpful in getting promotion in Ministry of Defense?

1.t.eng course offered by inistitute of mechanical engineers(india) is aicte recognised course or not ? 2)i completed t.eng from ime,is it useful in getting promotion in ordnace factory,ministry of defence,govt.of india.please guide me about this mater n.srinu

Related Questions:
  1. Is Institute of mechanical engineers approved by AICTE?
  2. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  3. Whether The Institution Of Engineers India is AICTE or UGC approved?
  4. Institute of Civil Engineers is an AICTE approved institute or not?
  5. Do Ordnance Factories accept Diploma from KSOU/IME for departmental exams?
  6. Is Institute of mechanical engineers(IME) AICTE approved? Should I opt for AMIE and full time degree courses for central government jobs?
  7. Is Institute of Mechanical Engineering India approved by AICTE?
  8. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. Will there be a problem if my MBA institute is accredited by NAAC with A++ and not approved by AICTE?
  10. Is the Mechanical Engineering course of National Institute of Management and Technology Shimla approved by AICTE or any other university?
  11. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  12. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  13. Are PG courses offered by Vinayaka Mission University approved by UGC, AICTE or any government institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get ICV Part Timer Polytechnic Form?
  15. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India? -- [New]
  16. List of AICTE approved courses offered by KSOU? Does B.Tech course offered by KSOU is affiliated by AICTE or UGC?
  17. List of colleges in Rajasthan for doing M.Sc in medicines?
  18. Is ICE institute of civil engineers India approved by AICTE?
11th June 2020, 01:52 PM
debanjana_moni
Member+

Default Re: Are the engineering courses offered by Institute of Mechanical Engineers (India) AICTE approved? Is it helpful in getting promotion in Ministry of Defense?

Yes. IME is an approved AICTE college. And completing Engineering from such college can surely help in getting promotion in Ministry of Defence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?