9th April 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Engineering from India Army after 12th standard with science stream and 70% marks?

dear,sir
i was completed my 12 science with 70%. my intrest in engineer in indian army so how i can joint in indian army engineering collage

11th April 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Engineering from India Army after 12th standard with science stream and 70% marks?

how do i join the indian army after 12th standart with 50% marks in science
26th April 2011, 06:49 PM
ZChirag aggarwal

Thumbs up Re: Engineering from India Army after 12th standard with science stream and 70% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear,sir
i was completed my 12 science with 70%. my intrest in engineer in indian army so how i can joint in indian army engineering collage
Yes,you can surely join INDIAN ARMY with

this percentage through 10+2 Tech Entry .. Minimum aggregate of 70% is

mandatory in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Look out for the

advertisement published in leading newspapers/employment news in May/Dec

every year. Total training is five years. (one year at IMA Dehradun and four

years at Cadet Training Wings).

But if you want to do engineering from army engineering college then the

basic condition is your blood realtion should be in defence forces.example-

father or mother.

Best f luck
10th May 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Engineering from India Army after 12th standard with science stream and 70% marks?

MY NAME IS SAEED DUNGE AND I WAS COMPLIETE MY 12TH SCI. WITH 45% I AM JOIN TO INDIAN ARMY HOW TO GO ARMY PLI. HELP ME SIR MY BIRTH DATE IS 4/01/1993 MY CONTACAT NUMUBER 9637817162
11th May 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir now i want to become an army engineer.but i do not know how.sir my birth date is 19/06/1994 and my contact number 9411668433 .this year i gave the class 12 exam in U.P.board.please help me i want to serve my country
24th May 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have scored more than 70% in pcm,know i am capable for the direct entry in ssb for nda-na?
25th May 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

m a girl and have just passed 12 with 58% in science stream and want to join indian army institutes for my furthur studies. plz help me.......
2nd June 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 89.33 PERCENT IN PCM I WANT TO JOIN ARMY OR ENGG COLLEGE
CAN I GET ADMISSION
TELL ME THE PROCEDURE
SEND IT TO E [email protected] pls sir
or call 9496436719
i will be gratefull to u
12th June 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My name is Ravneet. I'm a girl. I wish to become an Army Officer and with this i wanna become Army Engineer. I got 67% marks in 2 with sci stream. Pls tell me Can i go for Army Engineering if not then which engineering is best for me to join Army and which exam i have to give to become an Army Officer.
For Army Engineering, i want to inform, My grandpa was in Army but my dad is not in Army . So pls tell me is this possible me for get admissn in Army for Engineering ? Pls help me here is my id
[email protected]
19th June 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 12th standard my date of birth is 20/06/1993 can i join indian army for engineering, my father is an ex-service man.
19th June 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12TH standard my dateof birth is 28/06/1993, my father is an ex-military man,can I join for engineering in indian defence.If yes help me please,my email ID is [email protected].
19th June 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

pls help me sir for join indian army . i take 73.3% in pcm in 12th stended .
for information cell me 9813646722
24th June 2011, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I get 70.4% marks in 12th pcm.i want to join indian army.my date of birth is 14-04-94 .ple sir give me one chaans.i am hardworker.anythink information thats my pn-9412749828
24th June 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir,my name is Vivek I get 70.4% marks in 12th pcm.i want to join indian army.my date of birth is 14-04-94 .ple sir give me one chaans.i am hardworker.anythink information thats my pn-9412749828
27th June 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th from sci. stream. now i want to be a engg. from indian army.. how can i apply for this???? there is no one in indian army from my family... plzz tell me..
give me details on my id: [email protected]....
10th August 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have completed my 12 with 89 percent iwanna join to army engneering o plez tell me the procduer
[email protected] is my email so plezz send me the information
15th August 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir
i m stdying in engineering clg at hpu . After my degree i want to do something for my country and want to join army. My stream is electronics and comm.
Plz tel me about test and forms. My contact no. Is 09459166174 and email id is [email protected]
10th September 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

my father is in delhi police but last year they were retired and iwant to join indian air force .I have appeared in 12th class and after 12th class .I want to do engineering by military college.how do this engineering.
23rd September 2011, 01:12 AM
saugata2008

You can join Indian Army directly after 12th through NDA exam .If your age is in between 16.5 to 19 years ,you can apply for the exam .Through this exam you can join Navy,Air force,Military academy .
The exam is conducted by UPSC .
Next year exam notification date is 31/12/2011 .
Last date to apply is 30/1/2012 .
Exam date is 15/4/2012 .
To apply for the exam visit -
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Thank you
26th September 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

respected Sir
I am an electrical engineer then i want to join army.then you suggest how could i join Army.

related exams and dates please send information in my [email protected]
27th September 2011, 01:38 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

On the basis of your educational qualification, Indian Air Force Technical Entry Scheme (TES) will be the best entry mode for you.

According to TES, the candidate must be male Indian with not more than 19 years of age on the dtae of commencement of course. Under TES, Engineering and Training from IMA is provided by Air Force under the learning programme. Furthure more the candidate must have 70% aggregate marks in PCM to be eligible for TES provided the candidate must have pass in each individual subject.

For latest TES notification, you may visit following website:

www.airforce.nic.in
30th September 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

engineering from india army after 12 science stream and 70.83% age 21 ?
30th September 2011, 10:44 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

yes, you can do Engineering from India Army after 12th standard with science stream and 70% marks.

for that purpose you have to give NDA exam.

after selection of NDA you will be get a Lieutanant post.

eligibility criteria for the NDA exam is given below

>>only male candidate are allow.

>>12th science with PCM subject choice.

>>minimum 60% marks in 12th.

>>age limit is 16.5-19 years.

all the best.......
21st October 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i m doing engineering courses from lpu with mechanical branch. Sir i wish to knw whether any system for lateral entry in army engineering college...if there sir pls send some information about this ..my id is [email protected]
sir your response on this would help me a lot..thanking you.
8th November 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ TELL ME PROCEGURE OF ARMY ENGINEERING AFTER 12TH
12th November 2011, 02:40 PM
dravid999

hi dear,

you can do Engineering from India Army after 12th standard with science stream and 70% marks.

thanks
12th November 2011, 02:43 PM
dravid999

hi dear,

you can do Engineering from India Army after 12th standard with science stream and 70% marks.

thanks
5th December 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZChirag aggarwal View Post

father or mother.

Best f luck
my maternal grangfather retired as a major from indian army in 1984.am i eligible for military engineering college after 12th science??
21st December 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i have fineshed my engineering. but i have atkt in every year so can i join indian army please reply
19th March 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i m studying in 10 i want to do engineering by military college.after 12 how i can do this engineering i want to know every thing in detail sir plz help me
1st May 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My name is Praveen kr. Singh and my father name is Mr.Balwant Singh we belong to Deoria distt.(U.P) sir my father retired from army in 2009 he was havildar in ent department,So sir i want to take admission in AIT and i want to make an indian army officer sir i passed 12 with 72% marks with PCM,so sir please tell me how can i take admission in Army engg. college..
6th May 2012, 01:54 PM
tyler_durdun

You have completed B.sc in computer science, so you are applicable for Indian army exam for that you have to apply for CDS exam.

The candidates who are graduate can apply for CDS exam, there is no % criteria.

Age Criteria for different academy :-

Naval Academy- 19 to 22years
Air force academy- 19 to 23years
Indian military academy-19 to 24years
Officer's training academy-19 to 25years.

For more details about CDS exam, you can visit its official website.
6th May 2012, 02:08 PM
tyler_durdun

FRIEND,

Yes friend you can become an ARMY OFFICER after completing the B.SC in COMPUTER SCIENCE because the minimum educational qualification required to appear in the Exam of CDS is:Graduation in any field from any recognized University.

There is also some age criteria which you must satisfy and that is:
Indian Military Academy - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy - 19-25 Years

You must be an INDIAN CITIZEN and you must be physically fit.

You must be Unmarried male or female candidate.

The SCHEME OF THE EXAM IS:

GOOD LUCK.
28th May 2012, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
My name is Rahul.. I wish to become an Army Officer and with this i wanna become Army Engineer. I got 71.66% marks in 12 with sci stream. Pls tell me Can i go for Army Engineering if not then which engineering is best for me to join Army and which exam i have to give to become an Army Officer.
For Army Engineering, i want to inform, . So pls tell me is this possible me for get admissn in Army for Engineering ? Pls help me here is my id
[email protected]
anythink information thats my phone: 9975889015
13th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My name is Amrita.. I wish to become an army officer and with this i wanna become army engineer. I got 6.8 CGPA (in 10th) in 2 with sci stream. Please tell me can i go for army engineering if not then which engineering is best for me to join army and which exam i have to give to become an army officer.
For army engineering,i want to inform,my dad is not in army. So please tell me is this possible me for get admission in army for engineering? please help me here is my id
[email protected]
13th June 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My name is amrita. I wish to become an Army Officer and with this i wanna become Army Engineer. I got 6.8 cgpa(in 10th) in 2 with sci stream. Pls tell me Can i go for Army Engineering if not then which engineering is best for me to join Army and which exam i have to give to become an Army Officer.
For Army Engineering, i want to inform, my dad is not in Army . So pls tell me is this possible me for get admissn in Army for Engineering ? Pls help me here is my id
[email protected]
15th June 2012, 11:03 PM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

father or mother.

Thanks
20th June 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, i have passed 12th with 69.67% .Can I join militeri engg. college . Please reply your answer on my mob. no.-9011991601 Quick reply sir your message.
21st June 2012, 12:27 PM
babu91

hello dear

father or mother.

Best f luck
thank you
24th June 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 76.66% in PCM in 12th.I have no blood relation in defence force.Is it possible for me to do Engineering in an Army Engineering college?If yes then what will be the procedure?
15th July 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I have no blood relation in defense force.Is it possible for me to do Engineering in an Army Engineering college?If yes then what are the basic requirement.
my ambition is to join defense and im in 10just now give the exam of 9th in march.

can u help me telling what shall i do after 10 and 12???
plz advice
15th July 2012, 05:00 PM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: Engineering from India Army after 12th standard with science stream and 70% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do i join the indian army after 12th standart with 50% marks in science
HI,

Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL), Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications from eligible candidates, for recruitment 2012. The recruitment is to be done for the below mentioned positions of Artisans:
  • Fitter - 379 Posts
  • Welder - 178 Posts
  • Turner - 40 Posts
  • Machinist - 57 Posts
  • Electrician - 19 Posts
  • Crane Operator cum Rigger - 60 Posts
  • Instrument Mechanic - 05 Posts
  • Furnace Operator - 12 Posts
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written test and personal interview. The Written Test will be held tentatively on May 20, 2012 for all the posts. Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of BHEL Tiruchirappalli: http://careers.bhel.in/recruitment/. The online registration has commenced from April 4, 2012 and will close on April 24, 2012. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of BHEL Tiruchirappalli: http://careers.bhel.in/rectry/main_advt.jsp.

Eligibility:
Educational Qualification:
  • Should have completed Matric / SSLC qualification from a recognized Board
  • Should have obtained National Trade Certificate (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in respective trades with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute
  • Good command over Tamil Language
Note: Candidates who have been awarded as Best Apprentice / Runner Up Apprentice in All India Apprentices Competitions, held by the Directorate General of Employment and Training in the Trade Apprenticeship, will be exempted from the written test. However, these candidates, fulfilling the necessary eligibility criteria, will have to appear for the personal interview directly.

Age limit
Candidates should be below the age of 27 years as on April 1, 2012.
(Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS candidates as per Government norms)

For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of BHEL Tiruchirappalli: http://careers.bhel.in/rectry/main_advt.jsp.

Application Fee: Rs 125 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
How To Apply:
  • Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of BHEL Tiruchirappalli: http://careers.bhel.in.
  • To apply online, candidates can visit the direct official link of BHEL Tiruchirappalli: http://careers.bhel.in/rectry/artisan_app_form.jsp
  • Before filling the application form, candidates are required to pay-in the application fee of Rs 125 (in case General/OBC Candidates) through Challan and the triplicate challan of payment can be downloaded from the official link of BHEL Tiruchirappalli: http://careers.bhel.in/rectry/documents/sbi_challan.pdf
  • Candidates must pay the above said amount of application fees in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) through Challan, in the Account Name: Power Jothi A/c, No 30796267034 @ HE, Kailasapuram, Trichy-14 (Code No. 01363) in favor of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirappalli.
  • After paying the application fee through Challan, the bank will generate a Branch Transaction Journal Number, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form while applying online.
  • Candidates should keep the Journal No. (provided by the Bank) with them as prove, as it would be submitted with the Acknowledgement Slip for the further use.
  • After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip and candidates are required to take a printout of the same and keep it for further use.
  • Acknowledgement Slip, along with the Journal No. and copies of all requisite documents / certificates, should be submitted to the Deputy General Manager (HR), HRM Department, Building 24, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirappalli - 620014 latest by April 30, 2012.
  • However, candidates belonging to far flung areas should submit their acknowledgement slip with other requisite details on or before May 2, 2012.
  • Candidates employed in Govt. / Semi Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies should apply through Proper Channel or produce a "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" at the time of interview.
For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned BHEL Tiruchirappalli.

Registered Office:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Tiruchirappalli – 620014
Tamil Nadu

Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Apr-2012

Exams Date: 20-May-2012

Download Form: http://careers.bhel.in/rectry/artisan_app_form.jsp
15th July 2012, 05:13 PM
priyankasree

HI FRIEND,

[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]

You can join in Air Force or in the navy wing.

For this, one has to crack NDA Exam which is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

As per age criteria, one should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

Apart from this, only unmarried male candidates are eligible to take up this exam.

You did not mention the highest academic qualification that you have. If you are a candidate
having completed Graduation, then prepare for CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam to enter into Air Force.

This Exam is also going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]ALL THE BEST....[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
10th September 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

i want to join in indian army .....i have completed my 12th with science group of maths, physics.
9th December 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
SUB:Enquiry about procedures to join the respected "INDIAN ARMY"
How do i join indian army after completion of my 12th class, I would really love to join it. that is the only thing i hav dreamt of from past 3 years.
24th December 2012, 12:19 PM
jyotiprakash singh

Default Re: Engineering from India Army after 12th standard with science stream

sir i am now in class 12 science with pcm subject and i want to do engineering in army so please tell me how can i join engineering in army for best futher.
4th January 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

how im take admission in indian military engineering colleges i got 73 percent in 2 my father is in assam rifle
15th March 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am completed mth 60% and I want to join in army engineering college so I need your help sir my contact number is 8526966653
19th May 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am Anitha , studying in class 12th(pcmc).I have scored 10 CGPA in class 1oth. I have completed by 'B' certificate and 'C' certificate is yet to be completed in NCC. My father is Indian Army.And i would like join army engineering college after completing my 12th.so i would like know whether there is any concession in the admission criteria based on 10th marks and NCC certificate. and even i would like to know about the fee structure also.
28th May 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed standarad 12 with 79 % marks.. i want to join in army engineering college .. what should i do join in army?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?