27th June 2011, 10:14 PM
kinjal . vaghela

Which Engineering provide White Collar Job as well as safe and secure job for girls? How much salary will be offered?

i am a student of class 11 i want to know that which engineering is the best & provides a white collar job aswellas safe & secure for girls , i also want its complete detail that how much salary they provide , where is its demand in India or foreign , and its faculties? Plz answer me soon i am waiting for your answer

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  2. Do girls easily get a job in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary offering in this branch of engineering in India?
  3. Any job in Army for M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) students? What are the jobs available for girls? How much is the salary?
  4. Do girls easily get a job in mechanical engineering? What is the average salary offered in this branch?
  5. Do girls easily get jobs in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary of a mechanical engineer?
  6. After 12th PCM should I choose Engineering stream? Can we get a secure job and a good salary after engineering?
  7. What kind of job in offered in Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate? Salary offered by Mahindra Satyam?
  8. Which course I can take after B.Com graduation which will provide good job and salary?
  9. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What would be the best job option which provides security, stability and peaceful job along with experience and salary? -- [New]
  11. How should I get a secure job and perfect package salary after completing MSc Clinical Microbiology?
  12. Best engineering branches for girls in descending order? What is the salary offered?
  13. Should I choose engineering or any other line after 12th? Can we get a good job and salary after engineering?
  14. Does IT companies give importance to GNIIT diploma?
  15. How much salary I can get after completion of diploma course?
  16. What type of job I would get after completion of graduation with 58% marks?
  17. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  18. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
3rd July 2011, 01:43 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Engineering provide White Collar Job as well as safe and secure job for girls? How much salary will be offered?

Dear Friend

The answer of all your queries is Computer Science and Engineering from some good
institution in India.

The job package could vary from 3.0 lakhs to 10.0 lakhs per annum.
In exceptional cases the package could go beyond 20 lakhs p.a.

The job culture is very much relaxed physically so very good for girls.

The best institution for engineering courses are
IITs, IT-BHU, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs, BITS and top state government institutions.

Try to get one of these colleges through entrance exam so that you can get the type
of job and working environment you are looking for.

The entrance exams which you should apply for are;
IIT-JEE
AIEEE
BITSAT
State engineering entrance etc.
3rd July 2011, 06:01 PM
AKA THE MAGIC MAN

Default Re: Which Engineering provide White Collar Job as well as safe and secure job for girls? How much salary will be offered?

[QUOTE=vike;869435]Dear Friend

The best branch is Computer Science and information technology, electronics and electrical engineering.

The job package could vary from 3.0 lakhs to 10.0 lakhs per annum.
In exceptional cases the package could go beyond 20 lakhs p.a.

There is only office work so very good for girls.

The best institution for engineering courses are
IITs, IT-BHU, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs, BITS and top state government institutions.

The entrance exams which you should apply for are;
IIT-JEE
AIEEE
BITSAT
State engineering entrance etc
vitee
bits
3rd July 2011, 09:57 PM
digvijaygarg

The answer is Computer Science and engineering...The reason being IT is everywhere nowadays...Apart from the core IT companies,many non core companies like Public sector banks are demanding IT students for their maintenance...Sky is the limit in this case and the top companies like Infosys and TCS are hiring students from Tier 2 and Tier 3 colleges also
In hand packages vary from 24000(per month) for a fresher to 2 lakhs(per month) for an experienced guy
The best institutes include
IITs
IIITs
DCE
NSIT
BITS PILANI
THAPAR UNIVERSITY
PUNJAB ENGINEERING COLLEGE
14th October 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

is bs electronics is good and what its scope?
5th May 2012, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

is industrial & production & chemical enginerinr also best for girls & what's about there payscale
20th May 2016, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best college of government..for free education for girls
and which line is best for a poor family girls to study........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?