6th June 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Any job in Army for M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) students? What are the jobs available for girls? How much is the salary?

hello sir / madam

I have finished ME(Computer Science & Engineering) batch. Any job in army for this qualification. What type of job is there for girls. And what efforts can girls take from right now to get selected in army? What abt salary ? Kindly reply to my queries.
Thanking you....

Related Questions:
  1. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  2. Physical Requirements for girls to get Job in Indian Army? Which kind of Jobs are available for girls in Army?
  3. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  5. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  6. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
  7. Jobs after CDS in Army, Navy or Air Force for girls?
  8. Is it necessary to study science to get job in Merchant Navy? Type of jobs available for girls?
  9. Can CSE students get a job in Indian Railway? How much is the salary offered to them?
  10. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  11. How can girls enter Indian Army before engineering? Which exams do the girls need to attend to join Army?
  12. What are the officer jobs for girls after graduation in defence? -- [New]
  13. List of good government jobs for girls?
  14. Career in Army for Girls after Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. CDSE for 2nd year Engineering(IT) student? Age-limit? Physical requirements for girls? Kind of job in Defense services after B.E?
  16. Best courses in science stream for girls after 12th? Which is a better option for girls, Medical or Engineering?
  17. Which Engineering provide White Collar Job as well as safe and secure job for girls? How much salary will be offered?
  18. Is there any government job for Computer Science graduate?
5th October 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any job in Army for M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) students? What are the jobs available for girls? How much is the salary?

i wantv to join indian army after engineering tell me right suggesyion
28th December 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any job in Army for M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) students? What are the jobs available for girls? How much is the salary?

I want to known about how we apply for army jobs after b.tech.
12th March 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Im a girl and completed my computer engineering can i join army?
27th March 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

am persuing final year b,tech in computer science with 60% i need a job in inian army.is there any oppurtunities please tell me
27th March 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i need a job in indian army am persuing final year b.tech with 60% is there any jobs in indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?