9th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

After 12th PCM should I choose Engineering stream? Can we get a secure job and a good salary after engineering?

sir,i am a student of 12 (pcm) nd i am confused tht ....whether i choose engineering line ..or any other ....bcoz today ..everyone is opting for engineering ....nd ..allmost 65% of student are going for engineering.can we get a secure job nd good salary in engineering .?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I choose engineering or any other line after 12th? Can we get a good job and salary after engineering?
  2. After PCM 12th should I choose engineering as almost all of them are opting for it?
  3. Best career options after 12th with PCM other than Engineering?
  4. Which engineering stream should I choose to get best job?
  5. Which engineering course should I choose after 12th having good scope for next 5 to 6 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job availability, salary and entrepreneurship opportunity in Communication Engineering, Power Engineering and Control Engineering?
  7. Can I do biomedical engineering after 12th? I have chosen PCM and Electronics subject for 11th and 12th science
  8. can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?
  9. Is there a good scope in genetic engineering in future? Where will I get a job? What will be my salary?
  10. Which type of engineering should I opt to get a good job? I am in 12th class of PCM
  11. Which Engineering provide White Collar Job as well as safe and secure job for girls? How much salary will be offered?
  12. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  13. What are the courses available after completing SSLC?
  14. Which stream should I choose to do engineering after 12th(IT, ECE, CSE, CE)?
  15. Will I get admission in NIT, Calicut with 190 marks in JEE?
  16. Government jobs with good salary after 12th with PCM? -- [New]
  17. Can I take admission in Polytechnic college after completing 10th standard?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after 10th?
1st November 2011, 12:55 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th PCM should I choose Engineering stream? Can we get a secure job and a good salary after engineering?

hi, yes you can do engineering it is the best option if you do it from top institute like:-
-IIT BOMBAY
-IIT DELHI
- DCE
-BITS
-IIT KANPUR

IF YOU R AMONG THE BRILLIANT STUDENT THEN YOU GET GOOD SALARY AND YOUR LIFE IS ALSO SECURE

GOOD LUCK!
10th November 2011, 12:45 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After 12th PCM should I choose Engineering stream? Can we get a secure job and a good salary after engineering?

dear friend,

yes, you should to go for Engineering stream.
because its good for your future.
and a salary of engineer is never low we all know that about it .
best of luck.
10th November 2011, 01:34 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

yes, you should to go for Engineering stream.
because its good for your future.
and a salary of engineer is never low we all know that about it .
best of luck.
16th March 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

what is chemical engineering all about??
can we get a secure job and good salary??
20th October 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

how many salary after doing engineering?
20th January 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

After 12th PCM which engineering line should i opt? i am damn very confused nowadays and all forms are eject out?
10th May 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

hi, I have completed my 12 and got cut off of 190 and I'm an sc candidate can i get a seat on Anna university in Chennai and what branch of engineering should i take to get a salary of 50,000 above
4th May 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i am finished my 12 std and waiting for my result. i am expecting the cut off marks of 170 above. i am oc. i am confusion among the selection of courses. my interest is to study mech. engg. but the best colleges expecting the cut off marks is 195 above for oc. but i am expects the marks is 170 only. so, may i change the other courses to study? or i have another option to study the mechanical engineering?
1st June 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i have 74% in cgbse 12th class and i get 2241 rabk in cg PET ....whose collage is best for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?