7th September 2012, 11:52 AM
edu ramu

Which Engineering stream is easier for me between Automobile and Mechanical?

will automobile engg will be easier than mech engg?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  2. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy? -- [New]
  3. Mechanical engineering or automobile engineering, which stream should i choose if I have interest in automobiles? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do Automobile or Marine(Correspondence) engineering while in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  6. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  7. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  8. Which courses have a good scope after completing PU?
  9. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  10. Which companies offer projects for mechanical engineering?
  11. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. How should I join Automobile companies after mechanical engineering?
  13. Will there be any scope for Automobile Engineers in India? Which stream in Engineering has more scope among Mechanical, Automobile and ECE?
  14. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)?
  15. Am i eligible for 2nd year Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering? i have done diploma in Automobile engineering with 74%.
  16. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  17. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  18. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
20th October 2015, 12:28 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Engineering stream is easier for me between Automobile and Mechanical?

Mechanical engineering is a division of Engineering that deals with the mechanics of physics and science to analyze, manufacture and design mechanical systems.

On the other hand Automobile Engineering is the division of Vehicle Engineering that deal with the production of mechanical devices, automobile engineering is troubled with the making of parts automobile.

According to me both stream i.e. Automobile and Mechanical are same and you need to work hard in both stream.
30th October 2015, 02:20 AM
rmosin

Default Re: Which Engineering stream is easier for me between Automobile and Mechanical?

There is nothing called easy stream in Engineering. In all the Engineering streams, there are number of subjects.

Whatever the stream that you take, it is new for you. You need understand all the subjects from basics level.

So, it is better to choose the stream in which you are having interest. Then you can study well and due to which you can get a good job.

Final decision is yours. If you have interest in Automobile industry, then choose automobile Engineering otherwise Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?