23rd February 2020, 05:44 PM
नमिता1999

Is English a compulsory subject in Intermediate and Graduation to do MA in English?

I have done my graduation with B.Sc. Life Sciences from Banasthali University. But I didn't have English as my main subject in graduation. So, please tell me am I eligible for M.A. English or not? And, which are the other good Master's options available for me?

31st May 2020, 06:23 PM
Competitive guruji

Default Re: Is English a compulsory subject in Intermediate and Graduation to do MA in English?

You must need to have 50% in graduation in English and obviously you need to have English as a subject. Though some private colleges admit some students in English M.A without having English in graduation but for that you may have to pay a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?