29th October 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours?

Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours? What would be the process which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete answer on this?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Mass Communication in Post Graduation being a B.A.(History) student who has Media Studies in Higher Secondary?
  2. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  3. Eligibility for PO after 45% in Graduation and 65% in PG in Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What job I can get if I have completed post graduation in mass communication?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  6. Is M.A in Mass Communication equivalent to PG?
  7. How can I apply for UG(Communication) program through quota(music quota)?Am I eligible for M.A(English) in Delhi vicinity? I'm in 3rd year(English honors)
  8. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  9. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  10. Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of graduation in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Which course should I do in Post Graduation to become a Journalist being a B.A. Mass Communication & Journalism student?
  12. How to apply for diploma course in English language from JNU after completing graduation in Mass Communication?
  13. Can i do post graduation in Mass Communication after B.Tech in CSE?
  14. Post graduation in Communication & Journalism is possible without Bachelor degree?
  15. Colleges offering honours in both English and Mass Communication?
  16. Can I pursue mass communication for graduation after completion of 12th with PCB stream?
  17. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  18. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
30th October 2015, 07:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours? What would be the process which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete answer on this?

Thanks!
You have completed B.A degree in English so you are eligible for Masters in Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mass communication from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in masters degree in mass communication.

You age should be above 17 years.
21st November 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours?

Hi I have completed graduation with general 45% in 2014 and also completed in Bengali from rbu (DDE) in 2017.now can I do again Graduation in bengali.plz reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?