11th January 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for lecturer post if I clear NET with English and have done different graduation and post graduation degree?

Am I eligible to apply for lecturer post if I clear NET with English and have done different graduation and post graduation degree? I have done graduation in pub Adm and master degree in English. Can you please guide me in this soon?

Thanks!

12th January 2016, 01:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for lecturer post if I clear NET with English and have done different graduation and post graduation degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for lecturer post if I clear NET with English and have done different graduation and post graduation degree? I have done graduation in pub Adm and master degree in English. Can you please guide me in this soon?

Thanks!
If you have cleared UGC NET exam in English then you are eligible to apply for lecturer post in any government college as a lecturer.

It is not depend on graduation and post graduation specialization.
12th January 2016, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for lecturer post if I clear NET with English and have done different graduation and post graduation degree?

Your masters degree in English will matter the most. NET eligibility is based on the post graduation qualification, therefore, you will surely get the lecturer job if you clear in English subject.

Therefore, don't worry about your graduation because have the required post graduation degree in English subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?