12th July 2010, 04:26 PM
nehachopra86

Entrance exam 2010 for MPhil in Clinical Psycholgy from IHBAS, Delhi

What is the application procedure, the pattern of entrance exam 2010 and last date to apply for MPhil in Clinical Psychoolgy from IHBAS, Delhi?
Can i apply online?
If yes,then from where can i download the application form?

Kindly reply.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  2. IHBAS in mphil course in clinical psychology: application forms, previous years question papers and admission details?
  3. Sample question papers of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of IHBAS, NUMHANSOR?
  4. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  5. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil course in IHBAS after completing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  6. Admission Form for M.Phil at IHBAS in M.Phil course in Clinical Psychology, previous years model question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  8. Previous years papers of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology IHBAS?
  9. Can i apply for mphil in clinical psychology with 67% marks in M.A?
  10. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  11. Question paper pattern and syllabus for entrance in M.Phil in clinical psychology
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist? -- [New]
  13. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  14. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  15. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
  16. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  17. Am I eligible for M.Phil clinical Psychology entrance exam after doing BSc Nursing?
  18. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
12th July 2010, 10:18 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam 2010 for MPhil in Clinical Psycholgy from IHBAS, Delhi

hai
Important dates of exam
Last date for submission of application form: september 1st week
Exam date: september middle week
Commencement of classes: september end
12th July 2010, 10:24 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Entrance exam 2010 for MPhil in Clinical Psycholgy from IHBAS, Delhi

Definitely!!!

you can apply for the exam online .

The application form for 2009 has been attached below as a reference and it can be downloaded from the official website of IHBAS , Delhi as soon as they notify regarding it ...

The dates for this year exam has not been declared yet and when they will do so , you will be able to download the application form from it's official website ...

There is no need to panic , pal !!!

for details visit http://www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in

Regards
~satish
Attached Files
File Type: pdf advertisement and application form.pdf(48.9 KB, 145 views)
12th July 2010, 11:02 PM
vanshu sharma

Thumbs up Re: Entrance exam 2010 for MPhil in Clinical Psycholgy from IHBAS, Delhi

u can go to the website
www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in
the date for the exam is not been declared yet
13th July 2010, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam 2010 for MPhil in Clinical Psycholgy from IHBAS, Delhi

when will published the foem of ihbas for m.phil in clinical psychology
13th July 2010, 01:53 PM
nehachopra86

Smile Re: Entrance exam 2010 for MPhil in Clinical Psycholgy from IHBAS, Delhi

Thank you all for the replies!
The information was pretty helpful.
13th July 2010, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

plz let me knw the last date of receving the forms n its related previous year question papers
20th July 2010, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for mphill in clinical psychology ?
23rd July 2010, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

please givreme detail for mphil exam 2010 from clinical psychology
21st December 2010, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

hi was intrested in applying for the same course.....wanted info on the entrance exams and what kind of questions...etc.
24th March 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus for entrance exam of mphill in clinical psychology.
31st October 2011, 08:04 AM
vivek050

hi friends,

Entrance exam 2010 for MPhil in Clinical Psycholgy from IHBAS, Delhi

Definitely!!!

you can apply for the exam online .

The application form for 2009 has been attached below as a reference and it can be downloaded from the official website of IHBAS , Delhi as soon as they notify regarding it ...

The dates for this year exam has not been declared yet and when they will do so , you will be able to download the application form from it's official website ...

There is no need to panic , pal !!!

for details visit http://www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in

Regards
vivek
28th July 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzz kindly sugest me which books i referred for m.phil in clinical psychology on [email protected]
8th December 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Respecter Sir, I wish to know the procedure to join (M.phil in history) Correspondencee for the Academic year 2012, if furnished I would be obliged
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?