13th January 2012, 07:08 PM
Tanya Dixit

Sample question papers of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of IHBAS, NUMHANSOR?

sample question papers of MPhil in clinical psychologyof IHBAS ,NIMHANSOR CIP ranchi

Related Questions:
  1. IHBAS in mphil course in clinical psychology: application forms, previous years question papers and admission details?
  2. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  3. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  4. Admission Form for M.Phil at IHBAS in M.Phil course in Clinical Psychology, previous years model question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get Sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of CIP Ranchi?
  6. Previous years papers of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology IHBAS?
  7. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil course in IHBAS after completing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  8. Entrance exam 2010 for MPhil in Clinical Psycholgy from IHBAS, Delhi
  9. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  11. Sample question papers of PhD Clinical Psychology of NIMHANSE
  12. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  13. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  14. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  15. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  16. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  17. Question paper pattern and syllabus for entrance in M.Phil in clinical psychology
  18. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
8th February 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of IHBAS, NUMHANSOR?

plz soon send me sample paper of entrance exam of m.phill in clinical psychology from nimhans
24th August 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of IHBAS, NUMHANSOR?

i am preparing for next year M.PHIL in clinical psychology. so, kindly send me sample papers of entrance exam of it of nimhans, IHBAS
1st November 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I shall be preparing for the next year Mphil in Clincial Psychology. So kindly send me sample papers of enterance exmanation of IHBAs
1st November 2013, 01:40 PM
acomkcgmch

send me sample paper of entrance exam of m.phill in clinical psychology from nimhans
23rd May 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

plese send me previous papers(for entrans test )of m.phil clinical psychology to [email protected]
-thank you.
4th May 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Myself Divya.
my ques. is, what will be the "work experience" which is to enclosed will the application form in ibhas institute??

Thankx.
14th May 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I am currently doing bsc in psychology under Calcutta University. I want to become a clinical psychologist and counsellor. Kindly give me the information about the difference between phd, psyd and mphil in such subject. Which has the highest demand and aalary? Is there any entrance exam i can give regarding psychology? Please help.
29th June 2017, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get sample or previous year question papers of m. Phil clinical psychology entrance examination? Am preparing for the next year rxam
23rd June 2021, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get previous year question papers of nimhans and ihbas m.Phil clinical psychology entrance examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?