6th February 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges of Aeronautics and name of entrance exam required to write after 12th for admission in these colleges?

Now, I am in standard 11 and I want to take admission in a government college of Aeronautics. Please tell me that the whole process of admission. And, how much marks will I have to get in 12th? Which entrance I have to prepare for and how many points should I get in entrance examinations?

Related Questions:
  1. List of aeronautics colleges along with their admission procedures available in Dehradun? I've done 12th std with 60.2% marks
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  3. List of government colleges to get admission in B.Sc Nursing after 12th with Biology? Entrance exam for it?
  4. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  5. How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?
  6. Which entrance exam to write after pursuing M.Tech in Aeronautics?
  7. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  8. List of colleges and their admission procedure for pursuing B.Sc in Nursing -- [New]
  9. List of government colleges offering Bachelor's in Aeronautics?
  10. List of government colleges in Delhi offering B.Ed along with their fees and entrance exam details
  11. What is the minimum qualification required to get admission for Metallurgy course in Pune Government colleges?
  12. List of government colleges for admission after 57% marks in 12th
  13. Which top Government colleges are good for pursuing M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which entrance tests are needed to be cleared for admission?
  14. How to get admission in government colleges for Journalism?
  15. How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges without giving any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of best colleges to study B.Sc from Nagpur, Amaravati and Pune? How much marks is required in 12th to take admission?
  17. Admission in government MBBS colleges possible with 66% marks in biology?
  18. Facilities required for admission in B.Pharma course in government colleges in Kerala?
15th February 2018, 11:29 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: List of government colleges of Aeronautics and name of entrance exam required to write after 12th for admission in these colleges?

Following government colleges are best suitable for pursuing Aeronautics.
  1. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
  2. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
  3. Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi.
  4. Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.
  5. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
  6. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
  7. Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
  8. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
  9. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  10. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
  11. Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore
  12. Institute of Aviation Technology, Haryana
  13. Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
  14. Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
  15. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
  16. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
  17. Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
  18. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
  19. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
  20. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
  21. Anna University, Chennai
  22. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
  23. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
  24. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
  25. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore

You will have to qualify JEE Advanced Exam for getting admission in institutes like IITs. For other institutes, you can take admission through JEE Main or their own entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?