6th April 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I need to write for pursuing bachelor courses in Journalism?

I have completed my 12th Board exams and want to study a Graduate degree course in Journalism. Which course is available to study Journalism at graduate level? Is there any entrance for admission in Journalism courses? Please, provide details of that entrance.

9th April 2019, 09:22 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for pursuing bachelor courses in Journalism?

Hi,

In India, Bachelor of Journalism is of 3 years. Journalism courses in India are known by various names like B.J. (Bachelor of Journalism), B.J. (Hons) (Bachelor of Journalism (Honours)), B.C.J. (Bachelor of Communication and Journalism), B.M.M. (Bachelor of Mass Media), B.A. - J.M.C (Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication), B.A.- Mass Communication (Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication). Employability prospects vary by the reputation of the institute and course.

Top 10 Colleges For Journalism And Mass Communication In India:-
1) Indian Institute Of Journalism And New Media, Bangalore.
2) Symbiosis Institute Of Media And Communication, Pune.
3) Lady Shri Ram College For Women, New Delhi.
4) Christ College, Bangalore.
5) School Of Communication, Manipal.
6) Delhi College Of Arts And Commerce, Newdelhi.
7)Indraprastha College For Women, New Delhi.
8) kishinchand chella ram college
9) Madras christian college
10) Kamla nehru college, Newdelhi

Entrance in these universities/colleges depend on their own criteria for admission process. They might conduct their own entrance exam for the course or they may do admissions on the basis of 12th class marks merit.

Goodluck
9th April 2019, 11:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for pursuing bachelor courses in Journalism?

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in journalism course.

So, you will have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination ( if any ) conducted by the institute.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in any stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?