6th April 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Being from Commerce stream can I study B.Sc Psychology?

I have completed my 12th board exam from Commerce stream. Am I eligible to study Bachelor in Science Psychology? If not, then is there any other courses available in Psychology which I can study being from Commerce background?

9th April 2019, 11:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being from Commerce stream can I study B.Sc Psychology?

You, are eligible to get admission in the B.Sc Psychology.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any stream.

So, you are eligible to get admission after 12th in commerce stream. The admission procedure varies with institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Eligibility to get Bachelor in Biomedical Science admission in The State University of New York College? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Biomedical Science? 1 17th February 2023 10:38 PM
Eligibility to get Bachelor in Biomedical Science admission in The State University of New York College? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Biomedical Science? 1 6th January 2020 11:24 PM
Whether Bachelor degree in Engineering is equivalent to Bachelor of Science or Arts? 2 15th December 2017 04:18 PM
Procedure to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws for 12th Computer Science student? 4 19th April 2016 11:04 PM
Which is better among Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Elementary Education to become a Professor for 12th Science student? 1 8th March 2016 11:34 PM