8th April 2019, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in JNTU, Hyderabad?

I want to study a Graduate Engineering degree course from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. So, which entrance exam do I need to write? Please, provide full details of that exam and how much should I score in that exam to get a seat in JNTU, Hyderabad?

12th April 2019, 11:47 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in JNTU, Hyderabad?

To get entrance examination for getting admission in graduate course in JNTU, Hyderabad, you have to appear in entrance examinations like EAMCET, PGCET, ECET, etc.,. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission in graduate course in JNTU.
13th April 2019, 11:58 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in JNTU, Hyderabad?

First of all for a graduate engineering course in Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), a candidate must pass 10+2 with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) with minimum percentage of 45% marks.

The admission to B.Tech in JNTU is done on the basis of TS-EAMCET entrance examination.

Candidates should just qualify in the TS-EAMCET examination to get admission in JNTU for graduate engineering course i.e B.Tech (Bachelors of Technology).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?