31st March 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to write to get admission in Hyderabad Central University?

Which Entrance Exam I have to write to get Admission in the Hyderabad Central University.

Related Questions:
  1. What exam do we have to write to get admission in central university of Hyderabad? What is the syllabus?
  2. When Central University, Hyderabad will conduct M.A.(Economics) entrance exam for Communication English Honours student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  3. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  4. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  5. How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  6. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How to get admission for M.Tech in Hyderabad Central University?
  8. Previous year question papers of Ph.D Management Studies entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  9. Names of the universities that are recognized?
  10. How to join MSc computer science after BSc computer science
  11. How to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of Hyderabad Central University and EFLU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam? -- [New]
  13. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Am I eligible for MCA in JNTU Hyderabad and Hyderabad Central University after pursuing B.A in Computer Application? Information about the entrance test?
  15. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Previous years entrance papers of Hyderabad Central University MSc Integrated Physics
  17. How to study for M.A English in Hyderabad Central University?
  18. Previous years papers of MSc entrance of Hyderabad Central University?
22nd April 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to write to get admission in Hyderabad Central University?

How I can get Entrance questions for M.A. Sociology for admission into any Central University
30th April 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to write to get admission in Hyderabad Central University?

plese i want integrated MSc entrance exam syllabus(health psycology)
4th May 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join in your college i have got 75% in intermediate is there any fee for every year
15th May 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

hi...can i knw the sylabus fr msc health psychology entrance
21st May 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I want previous papers of Phd entrance exam of psychology in Hyderabad central university
9th June 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for m-tech in medical biotechnology entrance exam
28th June 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Please send HCU Health Psychology Syllabus
22nd September 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I want previous sanskrit entranc question in hyderabad oentral university ?
26th October 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

hello how can i get previous questions papers of MA political science
1st February 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

which exam should i write to get admission in hyderabad central university after my intermediate?
4th February 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

pleasegive details of M.A.Economics entranc examination
4th February 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam
i am studying final semester B.com. pls give me information about how to get m.com in hyd central uni.
15th February 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I will complete my mca in this year i want to join in the mtech in the hyderabad central university what is the procedure
23rd April 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for hcu entrance exam.
25th April 2012, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for M.A psychology entrance exam
27th April 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY INTER . I GOT78% I WANT TO DO INTEGRATED MSC IN YOUR UNIVERSITY
WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION WHAT IS THE FEES FOR FIVE YERS
21st September 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

What exam should we write after intermediate.what syllabus we have to prepare
29th December 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

pl can any help me in posting the previous papers for Phd psychology entrance exam HCU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?