1st June 2011, 12:38 PM
gangas

Is there any entrance to get admission in JNTU Hyderabad? What is the admission procedure? When is the notification produced?

whether there will be ay common entrance 4 getting admission in jntu hyderabad? what is the adfmission procedure? wen will be the notification produced?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil Maths correspondence or regular course after doing PG in Mathematics?
  2. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 401 marks in GATE? What will be the counseling procedure?
  3. Procedure for admission in M.Tech through GATE in JNTU Hyderabad
  4. How can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad or JNTU Kakinada University? My GATE score is 493
  5. What is the next notification date for B.Ed course from Osmania University or JNTU?
  6. Admission procedure of M.A. in Linguistic course in CIFL, Hyderabad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? How can I prepare?
  7. M.Tech admission in JNTU Hyderabad based on GATE Score and EC Category
  8. What is the admission fee for B.Tech with M.Tech in JNTU Hyderabad?
  9. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 4602 GATE score and 500 in ECE stream general category?
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for JNTU External PhD Entrance Test?
  11. Model question papers for Ph.D in JNTU Hyderabad
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in engineering in AP under JNTU, Hyderabad for foreign national students
  13. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 1140 rank in ICET under OC category
  14. Is University of hyderabad good for MCA? Admission procedure and entrance exam details?
  15. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to get in top 10 engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 13700 rank in GATE EEE stream? In which colleges can I join?
  17. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 10673 rank in ICET
  18. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Hyderabad without clearing any entrance test? -- [New]
3rd September 2015, 08:53 PM
ant man

Default Re: Is there any entrance to get admission in JNTU Hyderabad? What is the admission procedure? When is the notification produced?

Hello

JNTU stands for Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. It is a technical university in Hyderabad and also one of the top university in Telangana state.

JNTU mainly offers courses in B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Ph.d courses

The admission for bachelor's is through EAMCET exam. A candidate must score at least 60% marks in 12th MPC and pass the EAMCET exam.

EAMCET exam is conducted once in a year and only valid for one year. Every year in the month of may is conducted and the applications are available in the month of February. The application cost's 250/- rupees.

EAMCET exam is only for getting admission in B.Tech and B.Pharm courses only. Where as M.Tech and Ph.D is given admission through GATE exam. Admission for M.Pharm is given through GPAT exam. Admission are based on merit basis.

You must get rank of EAMCET below 1000 only to get admission in bachelor's course.

To get more details check the offical website of JNTU >>>www.jntuh.ac.in

all the best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?