24th September 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to write for ISRO? How can I apply for it?

Which is the entrance exam I need to write for ISRO? How can I apply for it? What are the terms and conditions of it? When and how to apply for it? What is the fees for it?

28th September 2018, 09:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for ISRO? How can I apply for it?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. It conducts its own entrance exam for post of Assistant Scientist. There is written test followed by Personal interview. The academic qualification required to apply for ISRO exam is Bachelor of technology from a recognized institute or Master's degree in science.

The age criteria to apply for exam is 21-30 years. There is upper age relaxations available to candidates of reserved category. You can apply for exam if you meet above mentioned criteria and when notification is released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?