1st March 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam being a Diploma Automobile Engineer? Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam?

Sir
I am from Diploma Automobile Engineer.
And I am in 1st year so can I apply for the
entrances exam of the ISRO.
And please send me the syllabus of isro entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  2. How to join ISRO if I am a Automobile engineer?
  3. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  4. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  5. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam online?
  6. Are there any jobs for Polytechnic Diploma in ISRO?
  7. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where will I get good coaching for ISRO entrance exam? I am interested in working as an aeronautical engineer in ISRO
  9. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  10. Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in Electronics Engineering?
  11. Syllabus to prepare for the entrance exam of ISRO assistant post?
  12. Can I apply for recruitment exams in ISRO after MCA? What would be syllabus for the exam?
  13. Are the entrance exams for ISRO colleges conducted every year? Where are the colleges for ISRO in India?
  14. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam? Required percentage to appear for ISRO Exam? Procedure to clear this Exam?
  15. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?
  16. Can I appear for the ISRO entrance exam after scoring less than 65% marks in 2nd semester?
  17. Will I be eligible to appear for the entrance exam of ISRO after 12th if my subject combination is PCMB? How should I apply for the entrance?
  18. Information and procedure of ISRO entrance exam? How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after 12th?
5th April 2015, 01:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam being a Diploma Automobile Engineer? Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I am from Diploma Automobile Engineer.
And I am in 1st year so can I apply for the
entrances exam of the ISRO.
And please send me the syllabus of isro entrance exam.
You should be a student of diploma from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks so you are eligible for ISRO exam.

Eligible branches are,

Electronics & Communication engineering
Mechanical engineering
Computer Science & engineering
Chemical engineering
Electrical engineering

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Pattern for ISRO exam:-

Section A: 100 questions based on you stream of engineering.
Section B: 50 questions is on following topics :
Analytic skills
Current affairs
General awareness.

I have attached the syllabus for ISRO exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for ISRO exam.txt(2.0 KB, 132 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?