26th August 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Which Entrance Exam I should give to get admission for MBA in Marketing? List of colleges offering this course in Mumbai? What will be the fee structure to join this course?

hi i have done graduation n commerce now wana do mba in marketing....jus tel me wats procedure which entance exam to giv ....n colleges for it in mumbai .....n less fees if possible

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  2. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  4. Is the specialization in medical marketing available under MBA marketing? Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MBA?
  5. List of colleges offering MBA in Ship Management? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. List of best colleges offering MBA in Logistics in Coimbatore? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  8. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  10. List of the colleges offering pharma MBA in Mumbai and Pune?
  11. List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?
  12. List of polytechnic colleges of Mumbai with fee structure?
  13. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  14. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  15. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  16. List of D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to study MBA in marketing in Mumbai after completing B.Com Mumbai University with 62% -- [New]
  18. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering MBA course in airport and aviation management through other than CAT exam?
17th August 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam I should give to get admission for MBA in Marketing? List of colleges offering this course in Mumbai? What will be the fee structure to join this course?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my graduation B.Com 62%. Can i get MBA Marketting seat in mumbai and inform fee structures and colleges.

Thanks.

Abhishek
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?