9th July 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?

sir my name is serisha . i am pursuing my inter second year BI.P.C . i want to do bpt after my intermediate so sir give me more detatils about this course viz...do i need to write any entrance, fee structure, type of colleges offering this course in hyderabad, type of jobs offering to this course(what is the current demand to this course. is this good as my career choice) please give me more information Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Colleges offering 5 years law course in hyderabad? fee structures? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Different colleges in Hyderabad offering MBA course with reasonable fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure for all Aeronautical Colleges in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure details of SAP HR training? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?
  6. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  7. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  9. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  10. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  11. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  12. Fee structure for M-Pharmacy course in top 5 colleges of Hyderabad?
  13. What are the requirements to do CA course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? Nearest colleges to Hyderabad offering this course?
  14. B.Category seats offering colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  15. Details of admission in IBS Hyderabad? What is the entire fee structure?
  16. Colleges offering DGO course and details about their fee structure?
  17. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students? -- [New]
  18. Details of the Ayurvedic Medical Colleges offering PG degree or diploma courses along with the fee structure details? Date of the entrance exam?
13th February 2016, 12:37 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?

Best Hotel Management Colleges in Hyderabad :

SUN International Institute of Technology & Management

Indian School of Business Management & Administration

Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training

Dr B R Ambedkar Open University

Job Career After BHP :

Marketing manager

Faculty

Catering Officers

Hospitality Executive

Manager

Field Supervisor

Teacher

Cabin crew & Hostess & Host
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?