28th June 2020, 10:11 AM
Galileo Mohar Basumatary

Which entrance exam is needed to apply for jobs in ONGC?

I got 67% in 12th passed and now for ONGC what should I do? Should I need to complete JEE entrance for ONGC or other exam for ONGC job? Could you please help me with entrance details and exact application procedure for joining ONGC?

10th July 2020, 12:11 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is needed to apply for jobs in ONGC?

With your 12th standard quantification you can be join ONGC as a apprenticeship candidate.
If you want be an engineer than you must complete a graduation with valid GATE score card.
2nd September 2020, 11:55 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is needed to apply for jobs in ONGC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galileo Mohar Basumatary View Post
I got 67% in 12th passed and now for ONGC what should I do? Should I need to complete JEE entrance for ONGC or other exam for ONGC job? Could you please help me with entrance details and exact application procedure for joining ONGC?
You can appear for GATE entrance exam (Selection Process for ONGC Recruitment)

** Can visit ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online for next GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?