23rd March 2011, 09:21 PM
sameerpunj31

Which is the entrance exam to be held for IRCTC jobs? How to apply for those jobs?

Respected sir,i wlii be very thankful if you kindly tell me about the entrance exam of IRCTC which will held in coming future.....and how to apply for the jobs in it....

Related Questions:
  1. Best job oriented course after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? Which is the best institute in Delhi
  2. List of Government Jobs, Bank Jobs and Civil Jobs held in a year for which Graduates are eligible?
  3. How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?
  4. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  5. Can I get job if scored less than 50% in first 2 years of B.Com?
  6. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
  7. Procedure to get Job in Kerala Government sector after completion of MBA in Hospital Management?
  8. What are the job opportunities and salaries for BSc freshers?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  10. How to get job soon after completing BE in ETC?
  11. What all government exams is it possible to write at an age of 21 years while studying computer science and engineering?
  12. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  14. How to earn money by doing job using internet at home?
  15. How can I get a job after completion of 10+2?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a government job after having 5 years of field experience in Navy?
  17. List of core companies for EEE? What is their eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many government exams are available for EEE student? -- [New]
6th April 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam to be held for IRCTC jobs? How to apply for those jobs?

i want to make my carrer in indian railway in irctc for this what i had to do
from how get the right information about it
26th August 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam to be held for IRCTC jobs? How to apply for those jobs?

can a hotel management student apply in irctc?
2nd October 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

how can i seek job in irctc as i've done hotel mgt. Frm IHM LUCKNOW
11th October 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,
i would like to start my career wit Indian railways particularly in irctc catering . so kindly i need your information.
29th April 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

which is entrance exam to be held for irctc jobs? how to apply for those jobs
my name is tarun uvera I am computer hardware engineer
24th September 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for job
11th January 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

how to i get the job in irctc ple tell me
16th February 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

can i apply in IRCTC after my masters in tourism management ? on which post..
23rd February 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have passed 3years bsc in hotel management.how can i qualify myself for irctc exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?