27th August 2017, 11:38 AM
Loveleen_8

What is the criteria needed to apply for medical entrance exam in Canada?

I am studying PCB +2 CBSE and further, I want to pursue BVSc in Canada. So can you please tell me the criteria for that. I have to prepare for the medical entrance exam in Canada or not? If yes then what is the procedure for it? Awaiting for the response.

30th August 2017, 12:03 AM
starberry

Default Re: What is the criteria needed to apply for medical entrance exam in Canada?

Yes, you have to prepare for medical entrance exam in Canada.
MCAT is Medical College Admission Test is the entrance exam to get admission into Medical College in Canada.
Procedure to give this exam is simply fill the application form for exam and pay the fees online. According to the date obtained, exam will be conducted.

Individual medical universities will accept application forms individually. On the basis of MCAT score, Undergraduate record and interview, admissions are granted.

This exam is tough which will need preparation and hard work. Also being a internation student, you must get minimum 6.0 band in IELTS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?