2nd April 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

For which entrance exam should I apply after completing BSc with Maths, Physics and Computer Sciences

I have completed my Bsc with Maths, physics and Computer Sciences. Now am interested to do PG MSc in Mathematics. So i don't know which entrance exam should i apply for. Please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for the entrance exam of Astrophysics in INAT after completing BSc Maths with 60%? Can I get admission in Astro Physics
  2. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Physics, Maths & Computer Application) student?
  3. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  4. How to join Navy or any Air Craft course after completing 12th from Physics and Maths?
  5. How to prepare for IAS exam after completing BSc(Maths, physics and computer science)
  6. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I become a Pilot after completing BSc computer science with Maths and Physics?
  8. How to apply for MSc Physics after completing BSc computer science?
  9. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  10. How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?
  11. How to prepare for mpsc UPSC examination? I'm doing BFM 1st year
  12. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  13. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  14. How can we join M.Tech after completing BSc in electronics, Maths, Computer Science? Do we need to attend any entrance exam?
  15. How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?
  16. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  17. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  18. Which subject should I choose among Physics, Maths, Computer Science for admission in BSc?
3rd April 2015, 11:12 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which entrance exam should I apply after completing BSc with Maths, Physics and Computer Sciences

After completing B.Sc you are a graduate students and you can apply for the all graduation level examination.
You can apply for CDS ,Civil Services Examination , Banking and also you can apply for SSC examination.

These are some best options for which you can apply and can earn some handsome salary with well reputation.
4th April 2015, 01:51 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: For which entrance exam should I apply after completing BSc with Maths, Physics and Computer Sciences

# You have brightfe chances to apply for followings:

* Assistant Scientist in ISRO
* CDS Examination
* IAS/IPS Examination
* Banking Examinations
* SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination
* LIC Examination
* Railway Examinations
* Many more examinations
4th April 2015, 02:28 PM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Bsc with Maths, physics and Computer Sciences. Now am interested to do PG MSc in Mathematics. So i don't know which entrance exam should i apply for. Please help me
As per your qualification you are eligible for the most of graduate level of exam for various post in govt and private sector.

For doing pg MSC in mathematics you can apply for GATE exam ,Ugc csir .Net exam and IIT jam test for post graduate course in various universities.
These are the exam which can be helpful in selecting the best colleges for pursuing masters degree in the mathematics .

Also you can apply for isi test Indian statistical institute for the math exam.
4th April 2015, 05:02 PM
hemanthdath
Junior Member+

Hi Friends,

After completing B.Sc Maths courses offered like ::

--> Master of Sciences in Financial Management

--> Master of Sciences in Mathematical Economics

--> Master of Arts in Mathematics

--> Master of Sciences in Mathematical and Computing and Finance

--> Master of Sciences in Applied Mathematics

--> Master of Sciences in Social Research Methods and Statistics

--> Master of Sciences in Bio- Statistics

--> Master of Sciences in Mathematical Trading and Finance

--> Master of Sciences in Statistics

--> Master of Sciences in Statistics with application in Medicine

--> Master of Science in Operational Research and Finance.

After B.Sc entrance exams like ::

--> Tax Assistant Exam

--> Statistical Instigator Exam

--> Combined Graduated level Exam

--> Grade and Compiler Exam.

All the best....
4th April 2015, 06:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Now as you have completed your graduation with B.Sc with Maths , Physics and Computer Science . You are eligible for almost all the graduation level examination . Among them I am providing you some of the best ones :---

Combined Defense Service .

Banking .

Insurance Sector .

Civil Services .

Staff Selection Commission .

Railway .

Teaching .

And lots of jobs in private firm .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?