24th August 2012, 04:53 PM
chaudhary desai

Which Entrance Exam should I give to become a Food Inspector?

sir i have become food inspector so which type of exam i given for this post.plz send this information immidietly in my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which Entrance Exam should I give to become a Food Inspector?
  2. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  3. How can I get syllabus for food inspector exam of Madhya Pradesh?
  4. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  5. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  7. Information about Food Inspector entrance exam? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  8. Done BBA : Can I give food inspector exam?
  9. Solved question papers of Food Inspector Exam? Syllabus of Food Inspector entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I give exam of food inspector after graduating in BCA
  11. What qualifications are required to be eligible for the Food Inspector Exam?
  12. Am I eligible to give the food inspector exam while in final year BSc Biotechnology?
  13. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  14. Previous year papers of Food Inspector Exam?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Food Inspector Exam?
  16. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  17. Entrance test and physical paramaeters to join departments such as Food Inspector, Drugs Inspector and Custom Inspector? -- [New]
  18. Information about the Food Inspector exam? What is the date of it? Pattern of the exam?
3rd January 2013, 10:07 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam should I give to become a Food Inspector?

hi,

To become a food inspector you need to write the food inspector exam conducted by UPSC.
You are eligible for it.
The exam this year is over and you have to wait for next exam in 2012.
ELIGIBILITY:
1. A gradaute in engineering in any discipline. Since biotech is one of them you are eligible.
2.You must be aged between 21 and 30.
Upper age limit is 33 for OBC and 35 for SC/ST.
3.You must be an Indian citizen.
The test consists of a written exam and an interview.
The written paper is of 5 papers.
Paper I: General awareness , aptitude ,English
Paper II And III: Objective Questions from engineering
Paper IV and V: Subjective Questions from engineering.
Good luck.........,...
3rd January 2013, 11:58 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to become a food inspector you need to give the exam conducted by UPSC.

UPSC conducts the written examination for the post of food inspector in various fields.

You attempt the exam and score good marks you will be eligible for the interview and giving the best score in interview you can become a food inspector.

The age limit for the examination is 21 years to 30 years.

There is relaxation of age for reserved candidates.

The written exam consists of 5 papers.

Thank you,

All the best.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	proud_food_inspector_poster-p228029514669779489tdcp_400.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	127098  
3rd December 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

WHICH BOOK IS REFER FOR FOOD INSPECTOR EXAM PUNJAB
27th February 2016, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation from commerce field i.e. B.com i want to give exam of food inspector may i know what entrance exam should i give? what is the syllabus? is B.com graduate can give the exam of food inspector ? or else it is necessary to be from science field only? and difficulty level of this exam ?subject of the exam?
30th October 2021, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

iam doing my postgraduate degree in clinical nutrition and food science in amtritha medical science kochi. after completion of my course which post is suitable for me in food corporation of india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?