4th February 2010, 01:34 PM
Akshaya

Which entrance exam should I give to opt for admission in Mumbai for MSc in Microbiology?

can i plz get d information abt--whch entrance examz shud i giv for opting admission in mumbai for Msc in microbiology..m a graduate frm a university residng in guj..plz help me..it wil b so kind of u..
thanking u..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  2. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  4. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  6. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  7. Colleges in Mumbai for M.Sc Microbiology and their entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  9. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  10. When is the entrance exam to take admission in MSc Microbiology?
  11. List of good colleges in Mumbai or Mangalore to opt for Medical Microbiology? Is there any good opportunity?
  12. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  13. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  14. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  16. M.Sc. courses in mumbai university in microbiology
  17. Syllabus and previous year question papers of entrance exams for admission in M.Sc. in microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When is the entrance exam to do MSc in Microbiology in Goa? Colleges offering MSc Microbiology?
23rd August 2011, 07:22 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam should I give to opt for admission in Mumbai for MSc in Microbiology?

Quote:
Default Which entrance exam should I give to opt for admission in Mumbai for MSc in Microbiology?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/entrance-exam-should-i-give-opt-admission-mumbai-msc-microbiology-4764.html#ixzz1VqrOpEcO
Hello friend

Following are the best places to pursue M.sc in microbiology :

IIT -M
IIT-K
IIT-D
for admission in the following you need to appear for IITJAM which is conducted every year .

For admission in other colleges such as :
Rani Durgawati vishwavidalaya ,jabalpur
Gurukula Kangri vishwavidalaya
University of Mumbai
Shivaji university
St. Xaviour college
presidency college Kolkota
University of delhi

you need to appear for the admission test in some of the colleges which is conducted every yearin the month of may /june, otherwise on the degree course marks ,to get in a good college you should have more than 60% marks
23rd August 2011, 08:37 PM
k.s.mamatha

Default Re: Which entrance exam should I give to opt for admission in Mumbai for MSc in Microbiology?

Hi Akshaya
There is a good scope for M.Sc Microbiology.so for that you must passed out from your Graduation.that to they need a B.Sc final year Marks list.you are willing to do your M.Sc in Mumbai only.so you need to go through with your entrance exam which ever University do you preferred.i have given some names of universities&application details.i hope it will help you.All the Best....
Attached Files
File Type: doc details of entrance exams.doc(27.5 KB, 102 views)
3rd April 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MYGRADUATION IN BSC MICROBIOLOGY FROM JAIHIND COLLEGE, MUMBAI UNIVERSITY IN 2003 AND AM WILLING TO PURSUE AHEAD WITH MSC MICROBIOLOGY FROM MUMBAI UNIVERSITY. WHAT PROCEDURE WILL I HAVE TO FOLLOW FOR THE SAME
11th January 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

after msc gentics which corse is avilaialbe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?