23rd April 2020, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to write to join Indian Air Force after 12th from Science stream?

My name is Nidhi and I have given exam of 12th from Science stream with Biology subject combination. Which entrance exam I have appear to join Indian Air Force? When and how to apply for it? Also, share entrance syllabus and sample test papers.

27th April 2020, 12:13 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam to write to join Indian Air Force after 12th from Science stream?

Being a girl candidate, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force or any other defense wings after completion of your Class 12th.

But, you can join Indian Air force after completion of your graduation degree course by qualifying AFCAT provided you have pursued Mathematics and Physics in your intermediary degree course.

For complete details regarding various career opportunities available in Indian Airforce, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
28th April 2020, 09:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to write to join Indian Air Force after 12th from Science stream?

To join Indian Air Force, you have to appear and qualify in AFCAT examination.

Examination is conducted by Indian Air Force.

The required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 20-25 years. Examination is conducted in two stages and candidate have to qualify in both stages for final selection.

But, it is mandatory to have Mathematics in std 12th for AFCAT.

So, you are not eligible for it.
29th April 2020, 10:34 AM
JOVIGO

Being a girl you are not eligible for appearing NDA examination.But dont worry after graduation you can appear for AFCAT exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?