13th March 2012, 08:52 PM
shadow10

Can I write NDA exam after studying in 12th science group? How can I join in Indian Air Force?

sir, now iam studying 12th science group, can i write nda exam,and join in indian air force?

14th March 2012, 08:41 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write NDA exam after studying in 12th science group? How can I join in Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow10 View Post
sir, now iam studying 12th science group, can i write nda exam,and join in indian air force?
Yeah,you are eligible to apply for NDA examination.

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II.NDA I examination last date for receipt of application was already completed and Next NDA Notification will publish in the month of May in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper.

Eligibility Criteria :-

Air force :-

The candidate have to completed intermediate(12th) from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and the candidate must have a studied 12th examination with Physics and Mathematics in their examination and then only the candidates are eligible to apply for Air force or Navy examination.If you are not studied Mathematics and Physics then you are not eligible to apply for Air force examination.There is no specific percentage required for this examination.

The candidate must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years and there is no relaxation given to the reserved categories.Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA examination and female candidates are not eligible to apply for NDA examination.

Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may apply for National Defence Academy Examination.

Selection Procedure :- 1)Written exam 2)Medical Exam 3)Personal Interview

Syllabus and Exam Pattern :-

Mathematics :- 300 Marks

General ability :- 600 Marks

More details,Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
16th August 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write NDA exam after studying in 12th science group? How can I join in Indian Air Force?

can any one join indian air force after passing 12 with botany zoology and science group
27th January 2013, 09:34 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Yes, my friend.. you can join both NDA and can also go for Air Force after 10+2 with PCM. Here, I'm providing you the detail of both.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy. It's really good you want to protect our nation by joining NDA. Here, I'm providing you the brief detail about this.

Eligibility:

1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM from recognized board with at least 55 percent marks.

2. Age Limit: 16.5-19 years

3. Only male candidates can apply.

4. The candidate must be citizen of India.

5. Only unmarried male candidates allowed.

Selection Procedure:

1. Written Examination Conducted by UPSC.

2. Interview Taken by SSB.

3. Medical Test by SMB

Air Force Academy

You may apply in Air force by AFCAT exam. Male and female both can apply for this. But the candidate must have the degree of Engineering from recognized University. If you have this ten definitely you can join AFCAT exam also.

Eligibility Criteria For AFCAT exam:

1. Flying Branch:-

a) Candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM and should graduate in any stream.

b) Age Limit: 19-23 years

2. Technical Branch:-

a) Candidate must have graduation degree in engineering from recognized University.

b) Age Limit: 18-28 years

3. Ground Duty Branch:-

a) Candidate must be graduate in any stream.

b) Age Limit: 20-27 years

Wish you all the very best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?