9th April 2020, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is required to write after 12th to get in Indian Air Force?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exam and wants to get in Indian Air Force. So, how can I join? Which entrance exam do I need to apply and write? How can I apply for the entrance? What is the syllabus and when is the exam going to be conducted?

13th April 2020, 03:57 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is required to write after 12th to get in Indian Air Force?

To get recruitment in Indian Air Force, you have to appear and qualify in NDA or entrance examination conducted by Indian Air Force as Group X and Group Y.

The age limit and syllabus varies with examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages. Candidates after qualifying in both stages will become eligible for final selection.

For more information about NDA examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
13th April 2020, 12:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is required to write after 12th to get in Indian Air Force?

The name of examination to enter into Indian Air Force after standard 12th is National Defence Academy/Naval Academy. NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year for selection of candidates into Army, Air Force and Navy.

>>The minimum qualification is 12th with science stream and subjects must include Physics and Mathematics for Air Force.

>>The age criteria is 16.5 to 19.5 years.

There are two stages of exam called written test and Service Selection Board.

Due to ongoing lockdown, NDA 1 exam for 2020 is postponed. However, you can wait for NDA 2 notification to apply if you meet eligibility criteria.

You can read whole syllabus and other details at Click here for syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?