16th November 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams after 12th for mass media and communication? Syllabus of it?

plz tel me bout d entrance xaminatns aftr 12th 4 mass media n commnicatn.......nd wat r d procedures 4 filln d form nd wen should b it submittd?????????nd syllabus nd stuff..nd is fergussn a gud clg 4 pursing studies 4 dis....

Related Questions:
  1. Mass communication after 12th, entrance exams? syllabus? forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  3. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  4. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th
  5. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  6. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books?
  7. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  8. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  9. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  11. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  12. Which are the various institutes in Mass Communication, Media and Journalism in Punjab?
  13. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  14. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  15. Can I do journalism course after graduation? What is the future scope of journalism course?
  16. I want to pursue degree course in Designing or media
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Bachelor of Mass Media? -- [New]
  18. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
24th November 2011, 05:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams after 12th for mass media and communication? Syllabus of it?

There are many courses in mass media and communication you can do after 12th. Some of these are B.A in Journalism and Mass communication, BBA in Mass media and communication, B.M.M.M.C, etc. Many colleges offer these courses on the basis of the entrance test. The usual pattern of exam is objective type questions in aptitude, English, etc. The pattern and admission procedures vary from college to college. You can visit the official website of the college to know all the details regarding admission.
27th December 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams after 12th for mass media and communication? Syllabus of it?

plz tell me about the various entrance tests conducted by various universities in india???if so,pleaze specify its link also..plz do inform at the earliest...
17th January 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

paper of intrance exam after 12TH for bechalor degree
3rd February 2012, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

M doing my 12th in commerce nd which is about to end in 1mnth.....
I waana do diploma in mass communication and journalism..along wid b.com...
M 4m Jalandhar(punjab)right nw....
Nd can go till Chandigarh....
Kindly help wid collage names....nd test details
26th March 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for personal interview for BA in media and communication at Christ university, Bangalore?They dont have entrance test..
13th April 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me d various colledges offering mass communication......how 2 get forms......what is d syllabi of enterance exams..........pls tell me asap.
14th April 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for mass media exams and in what way it is useful for me in the future?
I want to become news reporter . give me some suggestions in which way i can achieve it please. m totally confused.
secondly in mass media is maths involved as i m very weak in this subject I m not able to concentrate in this career.
13th July 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i m student of class 10. hw can i prepare fror entrance exam of mass com .i want to become tv actrees .pls give me some suggestion about acting course in mass com
1st April 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i am pass 12th class with art said and i want to go mass midea how?
6th July 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

how much fees of mass communication course?
8th July 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am pass 12th class with art said and i want to go mass midea how?
Students aspiring for Bachelors in journalism and mass communication, should read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924. visit
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books
8th July 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much fees of mass communication course?

Students aspiring for Bachelors in journalism and mass communication, should read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924. visit
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books
29th January 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

farm comes in which date
29th March 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th n want to do mass communication please guide me what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?