19th April 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that what are the scopes of doing Media and Mass Communication in Graduation? Kindly tell me what are the colleges providing this course in India? What are the entrance exams which help me to get admission? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  2. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  3. Top 10 colleges in Delhi and rest of India offering bachelors degree in Mass Communication? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam?
  4. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  5. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  6. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  7. Good colleges offering course Bachelor in Mass Communication?
  8. List of top colleges offering UG degree in Mass Media having entrance test as a criteria?
  9. List of top 5 PG colleges in Mumbai Offering Mass Communication Degree?
  10. I want to pursue degree course in Designing or media
  11. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges For M.A mass communication?
  13. Which is a better field to go for after BMM, Masters in Mass Media or Mass Communication? Which has a better scope? List of colleges in Mumbai where the courses are held?
  14. Can I do Journalism after passing 12th? I am in B.Com
  15. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  16. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  17. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  18. What should I study other than B.Com after completing 12th Commerce?
23rd April 2015, 02:21 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I would like to know that what are the scopes of doing Media and Mass Communication in Graduation? Kindly tell me what are the colleges providing this course in India? What are the entrance exams which help me to get admission? Please help me to know about this.
The scope for Media and Mass communication studies is very good. As the industry is only growing with less risk factors. Based on your interest you can tread the path of your choice in this field.

There are lot of good colleges for graduation level studies in Media and Mass communication. Few of them are as follows:-
  • Symbiosis, Pune
  • Indira School of Communication - B.A (Journalism & Mass Communication)
  • Indira Group of Institutes, Pune
  • St. Xaviers College, Mumbai
  • and many more

Each university/college which is offering this course will have its own admission criteria. But most of them will be admitting students with just personal interview and/or written exam. There will no common entrance test for BA (Mass Media and Mass communication) course.
23rd April 2015, 11:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
There is good scope for Bachelor degree in Media and Mass Communication in both the Government and Private sectors as well. Those candidates who are completing Graduation in Media and Mass Communication course can find job opportunities in Public Relations, Television, Films, Publishing, Journalism, Editing, Direction, etc. But, the candidate should have good Technical and Communication skill in order to get a job in those fields.

There is no Common Entrance exam for Bachelor degree in Media and Mass Communication course. The respective university itself conducts the separate entrance exam. So, please visit the respective university official website in which university you are interested to get admission. Below I have been listing best universities which offer Media and Mass Communication course.

Faculty of Media Studies
MRIU Aravalli Campus Sector - 43, Delhi -
Surajkund Road, PIN : 121004

NRAI School of Mass Communication, Management & Technology
M -161/1A, G L House, Gautam Nagar, Behind Gulmohar House
Near Yusufsarai Community Centre
New Delhi - 110049.

Pearl Academy, Mumbai
SM Center, Andheri Kurla Road,
Opposite Marol Metro Station, Andheri (East)
Mumbai – 400059

Pearl Academy
Naraina Industrial Area, Phase II,
Near Shadipur Metro Station
New Delhi – 110028

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)
No. 502, 5th ‘C’ Main
5th Cross, 2nd Block
HRBR Layout, Kalyana Nagar
Bangalore – 560 043

Institute of Management Studies, Noida
A-8B, IMS Campus,
Sector-62,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?