16th July 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

For which entrance exams can I appear after completing B.Tech in applied electronics and instrumentation

I've completed my B.TECH in APPLIED ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTATION.I want to go abroad for higher studies in Mathematics.What are the various entrance exams that I've to appear for this?Is there any minimum requirement of percentage in academics to be eligible to appear these entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  2. Jobs for btech graduates with less than 60 percentage?
  3. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for JTO exam after passing B.Tech with Applied Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  5. What to do after completing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation with 60%?
  6. Which are the best books related to applied electronics and instrumentation to prepare for PSU exam?
  7. Is applied electronics and instrumentation related to space science? Can I do a course related to it?
  8. Which stream should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  9. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  10. How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology
  11. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  13. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  14. Can a B.tech graduate in Applied Electronics & instrumentation take PG in IT or CS stream?
  15. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  16. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation? -- [New]
  17. Any separate paper for applied electronics and instrumentation engineering students in GATE?
  18. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
15th May 2016, 08:39 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: For which entrance exams can I appear after completing B.Tech in applied electronics and instrumentation

To do MS in USA you need to give GRE exam and score above 325 marks to get good universities with your required subjects. TOEFL exam has to be cleared for some universities.
You need to maintain a minimum of 60% score in every semester of your engineering.
Search for a good GRE coaching class in your locality as they will help you to prepare for the exam and also to get a good scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?