10th August 2013, 03:59 PM
suman_ei

How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology

I am 30 years old. Presently working in Madagascar as an Instrumentation Engineer at Ambatovy. I passed B.Tech on Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Technolgy.I am having almost 5 years Job experience in the relevent field. Now I want to serve for my country by entering at Army or Airforce or Navy whrever. Will you please show me the way.

Related Questions:
10th July 2014, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman_ei View Post
I am 30 years old. Presently working in Madagascar as an Instrumentation Engineer at Ambatovy. I passed B.Tech on Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Technolgy.I am having almost 5 years Job experience in the relevent field. Now I want to serve for my country by entering at Army or Airforce or Navy whrever. Will you please show me the way.
Nice to see that you are interested to apply for Defence academy. Being a B.Tech student you are eligible for Defence academy. You can join in defence academy through CDS (Combined Defence Service) which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year.

CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria :-

~The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline or a final year student of any graduate course.
~Only science stream candidates are eligible for Indian Air force, and Navy wing.

Age limit:-

For Indian Army:- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 24 years and not below than 20 years.
For Indian Air force :- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 23 years and not below than 20 years.
For Indian Navy:- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 22 years and not below than 20 years.
For Indian Officer Training:- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 25 years and not below than 20 years.

Physical Standards:- Applicant should be physically as well as medically fit.

Marital Status:- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Air force,Navy and Army wing.
11th July 2021, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology

How much btech percentage is required...
25th July 2022, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir i am Adarsh sapkal i also interesting to joining Indian army via B.tech engineering. now i am pursuing last year of B.tech in instrumentation field. i have completed my diploma in those field but i have one problem i was completed HSC. and in that i was passed only 47 percentage please you will convey me i have eligible or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?