8th September 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation with 60%?

what to do after completing btech electronics and instrumentation with 60%

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  2. Is it possible to get government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation from private college?
  3. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  4. What can I do after diploma in Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  5. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  6. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  7. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  8. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. What should I choose after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  11. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Network and Internet Engineering after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation
  14. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  15. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  16. Which course relates to Instrumentation and Aeronautics Field after completing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  18. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
22nd September 2011, 04:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation with 60%?

There are several options after the completion of B.tech in E&I. The candidates if interested can pursue the post graduation (M. tech) in the same field which will enhance their job opportunities and help them to get in to the field of academics also. The candidates can attend several competitive examinations which are held in the country namely the bank exams, Civil service, GATE, Railways etc. The candidates can also try in for jobs both in private sector and public sector enterprises. The job opportunities are numerous in government companies such as IOCL, ONGC, SAIL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?