5th April 2010, 06:48 PM
putkarsh.48

Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?

Hi,
i m looking for bba,b.com courses in the top colleges and institutions in india,please provide me all the details with the entrance exams and admission procedure of all the colleges with the due dates.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  2. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  3. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. List of entrance exams and procedure to get admission in top colleges to study M.Sc in Forensic Science -- [New]
  5. List of colleges which offer BBA in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  7. Procedure to get admission in BBA UG course in GNDU or its affiliated colleges?
  8. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  9. Best colleges for BBA and which are the entrance exams to be answered? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges offering admission in Law after pursuing B.Com? Top colleges offering this course? Entrance exams which are held?
  11. List of top BBA colleges under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  13. Which course is better to choose for getting government jobs? BBA or B.Com?
  14. How can I get admission in BBA if entrance exams are over?
  15. Procedure to get admission in BBA or B.Com being a Muslim OBC candidate?
  16. How to get admission for B.Com or BBA?
  17. Which entrance exams should I opt to go for BBA? Which are the colleges in Mumbai which provide BBA course?
  18. Can I do BBA after 12th? BBA colleges in Mumbai with their fee structure and procedure to take admission?
18th August 2011, 08:44 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?

Dear friends

There are many BBA colleges in India but than you need to find out which all colleges are recognized.

Another important thing you need to take care is to understand the financials than u would be investing bcoz Industry mostly doesnt differentiate between Bcom and BBA.

Their are many colleges in Mumbai which provide BMS degree which is equivalent to BBA and well recognized by University of mumbai and aictee too.

Very few colleges in India teach business (bba) well enough in India.

Most of them are either centralised or state university masters departments which provide bachelors as an additional course.

There is just five bits of advice that I would want to give to juniors.

-Never ever go for any BBA college which doesn't conduct an examination.
-Go for University Departments or renowned colleges (and not merely affiliated ones).
-Check Passouts, faculty and their past work.
-Renowned Government Universities are better off.
-try and learn things beyond the scope of curriculum because thats the entire point of studying business.

Thanks 4 submit Threads..
24th December 2011, 05:53 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by putkarsh.48 View Post
Hi,
i m looking for bba,b.com courses in the top colleges and institutions in india,please provide me all the details with the entrance exams and admission procedure of all the colleges with the due dates.

Thanks
HI,
There are many top college in India offering B.Com course like:-
- St. Xavier college, Mumbai
- Delhi university
- I.P. university
- A.M.U
- B.H.U
- St. Xavier college, Kolkata
etc

Admissions in these college depend on the 12 marks and result in int entrance exam.

ALL THE BEST!
15th January 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

which colleges are best suited for b.com in delhi and jaipur ? and wats it is entrance criteria
29th March 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

which type of entrance exam i need to clear for getting admission in top bba colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?