18th March 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams should I opt to go for BBA? Which are the colleges in Mumbai which provide BBA course?

please let me knw wch are the entrance exams that i shld opt for to go fr bba and wchich are the colleges in mumbai which provide bba course.....please help me i have jus completed my 12th science

17th May 2012, 01:43 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exams should I opt to go for BBA? Which are the colleges in Mumbai which provide BBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please let me knw wch are the entrance exams that i shld opt for to go fr bba and wchich are the colleges in mumbai which provide bba course.....please help me i have jus completed my 12th science
Yes your eligible to apply for BBA course . There are so many colleges in India offers BBA course . Your belong from science stream candidates so,first preference is given for commerce stream candidates at the time of admission . This BBA course give essential to Business Administration . This course is also useful to apply for MBA course in future .

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration .

It is an Bachelor degree and the duration of the course is for three years . The course is divided into semester . BBA course having good scope .

The Eligibility Criteria for BBA course is differ from Institution to Institution .

To apply for BBA course you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .

Every University / Institution may conduct entrance examination before allot the admission . The Following Institution may conduct entrance Examination ( ie:- Symbiosis Entrance Examination , All India Management Association Entrance Examination , Alliance Business Academy Entrance Examination , Prestiage Institute of Management Entrance Examination ) etc..

The Entrance Examination pattern consist of English Language , Reasoning , Quantitative Aptitude Test , Comprehensive Test etc.. To crack the Entrance examination you have to go through the Examination pattern .

Admission Procedure :-

The Admission for BBA course is based on the Entrance Examination performance and 12th board Examination . If your score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination and Entrance examination then you may get admission for BBA course in reputed college .

Best BBA College in Mumbai :-
  • St.Xavier College
  • S.I.E.S College of Management Studies
  • The Institute of Technology and Management
  • Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management
  • B.V Institute of Management Studies and Research
  • Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
  • Rizvi Institute of Management and Research
  • Jai Hind College
  • Tonali College of Commerce
17th May 2012, 02:00 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exams should I opt to go for BBA? Which are the colleges in Mumbai which provide BBA course?

Hi dear.......

BBA , we can say it is a integrated MBA , its eligiblity criteria are as follows in the below chart .

The best BBA college are as follows......

Good luck........
19th May 2012, 12:35 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)

BBA is 3 years under graduate level degree course of business management .

Most of Reputed Institution/universities offering Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course take

Entrance Examination for admitting candidates into their courses.

1,DELHI UNIVERSITY
2,GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY DELHI
3,NMINS,MUMBAI
4,SYBIOSIS CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES , PUNE
5,AMITY UNIVERSITY
6,SP JAIN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, MUMBAI

Minimum Eligibility for applying in the Entrance Examination

50% to 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent qualification from recognized Board.

Entrance Exams pattern
• English,
• General Awareness
• Quantitative Aptitude
• Reasoning.

Selection Process include

1.Entrance exam
2.12th class marks
3.Group Discussion
and
4.Interview.

Best BBA College in Mumbai :-
• St.Xavier College
• S.I.E.S College of Management Studies
• The Institute of Technology and Management
• Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management
• B.V Institute of Management Studies and Research
• Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
• Rizvi Institute of Management and Research
• Jai Hind College
• Tonali College of Commerce
8th August 2012, 02:15 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

BBA stands for Bechelor of Business Administrative.

Yes, you are eligible for BBA there is no any entrance exam for BBA.

Eligibility:

=> A candidate should have completed their 12th in any stream with atleast 50% from recognise board.

=> Age limit not exist 28 years.

Best BBA College in Mumbai:

=> Somaiya Institute of Management
Studies and Research

=> Rizvi Institute of Management and
Research

=> St.Xavier College

=> S.I.E.S College of Management Studies

=> The Institute of Technology and
Management

=> Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management

=> B.V Institute of Management Studies
and Research

All the best
21st November 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance for bba held. I am from arts background n wl give my 10 2 exam in 2014. Is it possible to give the entrance for college in mumbai though I am from kolkata
4th June 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have with Completed 12th science. I have scored 75%..i m opting for BBA! So what are the entrances that i should appear..?
What is the admission procedure?
21st June 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I got 80%percentage in 12th standard.l have opt for BBA-lTcource.But after bba-it what should i do i am very confused can you suggest me something?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?