3rd July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to choose for getting government jobs? BBA or B.Com?

I have just passed my 12th and have confusion between bba and bcom
which course has more government jobs options after bba/bcom i have decided to do mba? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thank you!

4th July 2016, 07:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to choose for getting government jobs? BBA or B.Com?

There are many job options after Bachelor's degree. Majority of government exams require that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. For exams like Civil Services, banking exams, railway exams, SSC CGL etc, it does not matter that in which discipline you have done your bachelor's degree.

As you have mentioned that you are interested in pursuing Master of Business Administration then Bachelor of Business Administration will be the right course option for you after 10+2. BBA is professional course and is more job oriented than Bachelor of Commerce.
31st May 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better to choose for getting government jobs? BBA or B.Com?

Doing preparations for NIFT along with B.com is good or doing english honours,mass communication.is good for me
6th June 2017, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

I get marks in 12 is 45% only and I have maths in 12 class should I do b.com hons?
13th October 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 11th and didn't opt maths , Can I still do B.com ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?