24th January 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?

sir i am doing my final year agricultural bsc which will be completed in the month april 2011. i wish to know about the notifications related to the enterance exam for the masters degree/pg provided in various agricultural universities all over india.

1st February 2011, 02:15 AM
Irfan bashir

Default Re: Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?

ICAR AIEEA UG and PG Entrance Test Notification 2010-11For more details and download application forms http://www.icar.org.in/files/PG-Bulletin-2010-11.pdf
For official website http://www.icar.org.in/node/967
6th May 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?

what is entarace pg student &when?
13th May 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;603434]what is entarace pg student &when enterence exame you information on my cell no. 09694984409
18th May 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i am completed for BSC micro biology i am studing for pg agrculcher
31st May 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

my name is B.sandhya. i want B.Sc agriculture previous question papers.how?
7th June 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL THE APPLICATION FORMS TO PG COURSES AT CAU IMPHAL BE ADVERTISED?
12th June 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

what the procedure to study abroad after competition of b.sc(ag)?
14th June 2011, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

Send all d agricultural pg m.sc(agri)entrance test's date's information up date 2 my mail [email protected]
3rd July 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

after complition of degree can i do MBA in agri
6th August 2011, 07:45 PM
DN358
Banned

. What is the difference between empty relation and universal relation

2. If A is an invertible matrix of order two, then what is the value of det(A-1)

3. Find the domain of the functions in –1 (2x + 1)/3

4. For a system of Equations, if IAI = 0, where A is a square matrix. How will you examine the consistency of the system of equations

5. If a matrix has 8 elements, what are the possible orders it can have?

6. State chain rule

7. List the relation in the set N given by R= {(a,b) : a=b-2, b>6}

8. Find the value of tan-1 square root of 3 sec-1(-2)

9. If f(x) = x , then what is f(0)

10. If f: R ---à R is defined by f(x) = x/(x2 + 1). Find f (f(2)).

11. Let f,g be the functions f = {(1,5), (2,6), (3,4)}, g= {(4,7), (5,8), (6,9)}. What is the range of fand g.

12. when do we say that a function is invertible . let f:x --ày be an invertible function show that f has unique inverse.

13. i. Find dy/dx, if yx + xy + xx = ab
ii. State and Verify Rolle’s theorem for the function f(x) = x2 + x –6 in the interval [3-2]

14. The sum of three numbers is 6. If we multiply third number with by 3 and add the second number to it we get 11. By adding first and third numbers, we get double of the second number. Represent it algebraically and find the numbers using matrix method.

15. Find the principal values of
i. cos-1 (-square root of 3)/2
ii. cos–1 (-1)

Click here to download Question Paper
6th August 2011, 07:47 PM
DN358
Banned

AIMPT | AIEEE | CBSE-10th | CBSE-12th | CPT | Bank PO | IIT JEE | Civil Services | MAT | GATE | BITSAT |
Schools Question Papers AIEEE Rank Analysis University/Colleges Entrance Exams Search Friends Online Practice Test Results

CBSE 10th Science Practical Exam Pattern (MCQ Paper)

CBSE has introduced 1.5 hour exam for practical skill in Science for 2009 board exams.There will be 3 exams for 10th Science as stated below:
One Theory paper of weightage 60 marks with duration of 2 ½ hours.
A year-end school based practical examination for 20 marks.
A separate paper on practical skill based multiple choice questions of weightage 20 marks and duration of 1 ½ hours.
Exam Pattern
The practical – skill based multiple choice question paper for Board’s class X examination will be based on list of experiments included in class X as well as class IX syllabus.
The Multiple choice Question paper will continue to have a weightage of 20 marks and time allocation of 1 ½ hours
Equal weightage in terms of marks (10+10) will be assigned to questions based on class IX experiments and class X experiments.
The theory paper and school-based practical examination in class X will include class X syllabus only as per the present practice and will continue to have a weightage of 60 marks and 20 marks respectively with same tim
6th August 2011, 07:48 PM
DN358
Banned

List of Experiments
To Prepare
a) A true solution of common Salt and alum
b) A suspension of soil, chalk powder and fine sand in water
c) A colloidal of starch in water and egg albumin in water and distinguish between these on the basis of
i)Transparency
ii)Filtration criterion
iii)Stability

To prepare

a) a mixture
b) a compound
using iron filings and sulphur powder and distinguish between these on the basis of :

i) appearance i.e. homogeneity and heterogeneity

ii) behaviour towards a magnet

iii) behaviour towards carbon disulphide a solvant.

iv) effect of heat.
To study the extent of cooling caused by evaporation on the following liquids, using a thermometer. Also to arrange these liquids in the increasing order of the extent of cooling produced

i) Water

ii) Alcohol

iii) Ether
To verify laws of reflection of sound.
To determine the density of solid (denser than water) by using a spring balance and a measuring cylinder.

To establish the relation between the loss in weight of a solid when fully immersed in

i) tap water

ii) strongly salty water, with the weight of water displaced by it by taking at least two different solids.
To measure the temperature of hot water as it cools and plot a temperature- time graph.
To determine the velocity of a pulse propagated through a stretched string/slinky.

To prepare stained temporary mounts of (a) onion peel and (b) human cheek cells and to record observations and draw their labeled diagrams.

To identify parenchyma and sclerenchyma tissues in plants, striped muscle fibers and nerve cells in animals, from prepared slides and to draw their labeled diagrams.

To separate the components of a mixture of sand, common salt and ammonium chloride (or camphor) by sublimation.

To determine the melting point of ice and the boiling point of water.

To observe the onion peel cells placed in hypertonic solution under the microscope and draw labelled diagram of the same.

To study the characteristic of spirogyra/Agaricus, Moss/Fern, Pinus (either with male of female cone) and an Angiospermic plant. Draw and give two identifying features of groups they belong to.

To observe and draw the given specimens - earthworm, cockroach, bony fish and bird. For each specimen, record

(a) one specific feature of its phylum

(b) one adaptive feature with reference to its habitat.
To find the pH of the following sample by using pH paper / universal indicator

i) Dilute Hydrochloric acid

ii) Dilute NaOH solution

iii) Dilute Ehanoic acid solution

iv) Lemon juice

v) Water

vi) Dilute sodium Bicarbonate Solution

To study the properties of acids and based HCI & NaOH by their reaction with

i) Litmus solution (Blue/Red)

ii) Zinc metal

iii) Solid Sodium Carbonate

To determine the focal length of

i) Concave mirror

ii) Convex lens

By obtaining the image of a distant object

To trace the path of a ray of light passing through a rectangular glass slab for different angles of incidence. Measure the angle of incidence, angle of refraction, angle of emergence and interpret the result.

To study the dependence of current (I) on the potential difference (V) across a resistor and determine its resistance. Also plot a graph between V and I.

To determine the equivalent resistance of two resistors when connected in series.

To determine the equivalent resistance of two resitors when connected in parallel.

To prepare a temporary mount of a leaf peel to show stomata.

To show experimetally that light is necessary for photsynthesis.

To show experimetally that carbon dioxide is given out during respiration.

To study (a) binary fission in Amoeba and (b) budding in yeast with the help of preapred slides.

To determine the percentage of water absorbed by raisins.

To prepare SO2 gas, observe its following properties and draw inferences in respect of

i) odour

ii) solubility in water

iii) effect on litmus paper

iv) action acidified potassium dichromatic solution.

a) To observe the action of Zn, Fe, Cu and Al metals on the following salt solutions.

i) ZnSO4 (aq.)

ii) FeSO4 (aq.)

iii) CuSO4 (aq.)

iv) Al2 (SO4)3 (aq.)

b) Arrange Zn, Fe, Cu and Al metals in the decreasing order of reactivity based on the above result.

To study the following properties of acid (ethanoic acid) :

i) odour

ii) solubility in water

iii) effect on litmus

iv) reaction with sodium bicarbonat
6th August 2011, 07:49 PM
DN358
Banned

ategories of Practical Skills
A. Procedural and Manipulative Skills

To

select appropriate apparatus / instruments for performing the experiment.
know the limitations of the apparatus/instruments regarding their size,least count and accuracy.
arrange / assemble / set and adjust the apparatus systematically.
handle the apparatus, instruments, chemicals carefully to avoid any damage or injury.
perform the experiment with reasonable efficiency and accuracy.
separate and remove desired parts of a specimen for detailed study without damaging it.
use appropriate methods and materials for specimen mounting.
locate and rectify the errors in apparatus, instruments, etc.
add chemicals in appropriate quantity.
dismantle the experimental set-up carefully.
practise the precautions in handling sensitive apparatus or chemicals or flame.
B. Observational Skills

To

find the least count of the instrument.
read the instrument correctly.
notice colour change, evolution of gases, formation of precipitates, chemical reactions, etc., carefully.
notice the relevant details in the given specimens minutely.
locate the desired parts in a specimen accurately.
take observations carefully and in a systematic manner.
read graph correctly.
C. Drawing Skills

To

make proper observation tables.
draw circuit diagrams, ray diagrams, experimental set-ups, sketches, etc. correctly and proportionately.
label sketches and diagrams correctly.
draw graphs from observed data correctly.
D. Reporting and Interpretative Skills

To

make a proper plan for recording the observations.
record the observations/data/information correctly and systematically.
classify and categorize organisms.
make correct calculations/predictions.
use proper formulae and mode of summarizing and reporting the result.
report the result using correct symbols, units, terms and chemical equations.
interpret the observations and results correctly.
6th August 2011, 07:53 PM
DN358
Banned

This website provides CBSE Question Papers, Guess Papers, CBSE Board Papers, CBSE Guess Papers, HOTS Questions, CBSE Grading System, CBSE Syllabus, Sample Papers, CBSE Model Papers for class 10th 11th and 12th CBSE Board Exams for subjects English Language & Literature, Home Science, Science (MCQ) - Practical Skills, English Communicative, Mathematics, Science (Theory), Hindi Course A, Punjabi, Social Science, Hindi Course B, Sanskrit, Tamil, 11th and 12th Class Syllabus, Economics, Informatics Practices, 11th and 12th Class Syllabus - Languages, Engineering Drawing, Introduction to Financial Markets, Accountancy, English Core, Mathematics, Accounting for Business, Entrepreneurship, Physics, Bio-Technology, Functional English, Political Science, Biology, Geography (Theory), Psychology, Business Studies, Hindi Core, Sanskrit Core, Chemistry, Hindi Elective, Sanskrit Elective, Computer Applications in Financial Market, History, Sociology, Computer Science, Home Science
6th August 2011, 07:54 PM
DN358
Banned

School of Distance Learning (SDL) [SVKMS NMIMS University] Mumbai Maharashtra
Diploma in Marketing Management (DMM)
Diploma in Financial Management (DFM)
Diploma in Human Resources Management (DHRM)
Diploma in International Trade Management (DITM)
Diploma in Banking and Finance Management (DBFM)
Diploma in Supply Chain Management (DSCM)
Diploma in Business Management (DBM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
Post Graduate Diploma in International Trade Management (PGDITM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBFM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management (PGDSCM)

Last Date 21/02/2011 (Mon)
6th August 2011, 07:58 PM
DN358
Banned

Posted By Message
rakesh

IIT-JEE Previous Year Papers And Reference Books Posted On: 3/8/2011 9:30:58 PM

http://allentrancepapersforyou.blogspot.com/2011/01/iit-jee-2011-sample-papers.html

| QuestionPaper.in | ProjectSyno
6th August 2011, 08:06 PM
DN358
Banned

Views Replies Posted By Post Date
IIT-JEE Previous Year Papers And Reference Books 311 0 rakesh 3/8/2011 9:30:58 PM
Question Paper For Iit-Jee 400 2 swapnil 1/19/2011 3:46:40 AM
Sample Question Papers 1071 0 Karthik.C 3/19/2010 12:14:57 AM
sample paper 770 0 guest 11/5/2009 5:33:50 AM
Physics 1041 0 Jitender 10/4/2009 6:30:38 AM
quation papers 475 0 Adarsh Sharma 8/1/2009 12:00:17 AM
Please post model papers for IIT JEE 1431 0 Guest 4/13/2009 12:06:29 PM
| QuestionPaper.in | ProjectSynopsisHelp.com | SolvedAssignments.in | Citty.in | C
6th August 2011, 08:07 PM
DN358
Banned

Which branch should I join after completing 12th if I am interested in Biology?
Syllabus fro ICAR-JRF for Agricultural Economics? Any seats for M.Sc Agricultural Economics in IARI, Delhi?
Can I do MBA (HR) in distance mode, after B.Sc. in Agricultural Scien

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/entrance-exams-pg-agricultural-universities-after-agricultural-b-sc-76941.html#ixzz1UFfqe558
6th August 2011, 08:09 PM
DN358
Banned

Colleges in India for doing M.Tech program after B.Tech degree in food technology?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/entrance-exams-pg-agricultural-universities-after-agricultural-b-sc-76941.html#ixzz1UFgA3nEl
7th August 2011, 12:25 PM
DN358
Banned

Scope and salary packages in the field of Agriculture Engineering?
11th September 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after complition of degree can i do MBA in agri
hi boss.

I am pavan. I has same doubt like u only. I completed degree with bsc computers and did MBA marketing. I am interested in PG agriculture. is there any probability to do PG agriculture?
Is there any correspondence for me to do this course.

Thanks and Regards,
D. Pavan Durgeswar,
Ph 099662636420
9th December 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam for PG in agril entomology (2011-12) &which is the best university for entomology in India.
26th January 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i have complete Bse in 2008 with 54% marks in subjects zoo, bot, chemistry. Am i apply pg intrance.
12th May 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th and my aimbition is to get pass in group1 exam which is conducted by government of tamilnadu. So,what's the course I wanna choose now and it must be related to the exam and a valuable one?
2nd November 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the various exams offered by different agricultural universities for post graduation courses??please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?