29th March 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it essential to attach a photo and signature of the principal in EAMCET application form?

after, applying the eamcet application on online attest phasport size photo and signature of the photo is available.is it essential for attach the photo and signature of the principal in eamcet application?

21st February 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it essential to attach a photo and signature of the principal in EAMCET application form?

i had payed eamcet fee 250 through e-seva . i got trascation i.d but my online process is not starting . what can be the problem ?plz help me.....................
8th October 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it essential to attach a photo and signature of the principal in EAMCET application form?

HOW TO WRITE AN APPLICATION REQUESTING SOMEONE TO SIGN ON A P.F FORM
27th February 2019, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th Street last year. And now im doing my long term.. i didn't join in any college and now I wanted to appear for eamcet exam so how can i get principal signature..
19th April 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello bro, my story is same. It's been little over a month now, did you found the answer? Tell me if you did please
19th April 2019, 06:10 PM
Notmyname

Hello bro, my story is same. It's been little over a month now, did you found the answer? Tell me if you did please
12th August 2021, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

It is essential principal sign on application
23rd August 2021, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Is principal sign necessary In EAMCET application
7th July 2022, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is essential principal sign on application
Signature Doesn't matter but photo is required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?