2nd February 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Exact patter of UGC NET 2015

mam i have given in dec 2013 exam for management. i would like to know that the syllabus pattern at that time is all three parts are objectives but in 2014 it is showing one paper is subjective. i having the query that what is the exact pattern in 2015 so that i will prepare accordingly. I mean how many papers will be there 1,2,3 or what subjective or objective?

2nd February 2015, 02:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exact patter of UGC NET 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
mam i have given in dec 2013 exam for management. i would like to know that the syllabus pattern at that time is all three parts are objectives but in 2014 it is showing one paper is subjective. i having the query that what is the exact pattern in 2015 so that i will prepare accordingly. I mean how many papers will be there 1,2,3 or what subjective or objective?
Pattern for UGC NET exam 2015:-

All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions

I have attached the syllabus for UGC NET exam in 2015 so plese check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR MANAGMENT STUDENT.PDF(856.5 KB, 76 views)
2nd February 2015, 08:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exact patter of UGC NET 2015

UCG NET 2015 Exam Pattern:

There are total 3 papers, namely Paper I, II and Paper III. Out of which Paper I is compulsory exam for any stream candidates. And Paper II and Paper III are Elective kind of Papers (Management subject for you).

Paper I - Compulsory nature

Paper II - Elective Type (You can choose Management subject as an Elective Paper)

Paper III - Elective Type (You can choose Management subject as an Elective Paper)

Subject Code for Management - 17

Name of the Subject - Management

Streams under Management:
> Marketing
> Marketing Management
> Business Administration
> Financial Management
> Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
> Co-Operative Management
> Personal Management

UCG NET Exam 2015 Pattern:

Paper I: Total Marks - 100 Marks, Total Questions - 50 Questions to be attempted out of 60 Questions - Duration of Paper I Exam (1 1/2 hours)

Paper II: Total Marks - 100 Marks, Total Questions - 50 Questions - All Are Compulsory - Duration of Paper II Exam (1 1/4 hours)

Paper III: Total Marks - 150 Marks, Total Questions - 75 Questions - All Are Compulsory - Duration of Paper III Exam (2 1/2 hours)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?