30th August 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Which Exam can I appear for between GATE and PSU? Which Exam is better to appear?

I am not able to decide wheather i should prepare for gate or psu? So u pls tell which is better.
please solve my problem.

30th August 2011, 10:23 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Exam can I appear for between GATE and PSU? Which Exam is better to appear?

By appearing for the GATE exam you will be applying for M.Tech course. PSU tests are basically to secure a government job. For taking a decision you need to decide on the job profile that interests you. Having a master degree will certainly be good for those interested in research and teaching jobs. Also it is a must for career growth.
22nd December 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Exam can I appear for between GATE and PSU? Which Exam is better to appear?

gate study is helpful for ies exam i m last electrical student???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?