18th June 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the counseling date for BBA exam? My rank is 12072

my rank is 12072. what is the date and venue of my counseling?

12th August 2015, 01:09 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the counseling date for BBA exam? My rank is 12072

The counseling procedure for BBA starts from the end of the month of May and continues till July. Say, in a certain year, the number of candidates taking admission for BBA are really low. Then in that year the dates may extend to the month of August. Now BBA counseling is not same as joint entrance examination counseling. In fact right after joint entrance examination counseling ends these counseling process starts. That is why the main counseling process starts at around mid of June. But it is a continuous process. It may take everyday of a month to continue. Also every college has their own counseling process and their own date. So you need to think which college do you want to get admitted it. Then you need to call and find out when can they call you for the counseling procedure. It is an informal process and every student gets their own dedicated time for the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?