2nd October 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to be written to get a medical seat in KMC?

Hi, I want to get admission in KMS this year. But I don't the entrance examination details for he same. Could you please tell me which exam to be written to get a medical seat in KMC?

2nd October 2016, 08:27 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exam to be written to get a medical seat in KMC?

Admission to medical colleges have become transparent after judicial intervention by giving NEET judgement that National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will be single common entrance exam for admission of candidates into government or private medical colleges. From 2017, each and every medical college will accept admission solely on basis of NEET scorecard.

About NEET exam:

NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. This is an all India examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. Regarding eligibility for this exam, just read given below lines:

#Senior secondary passed or appearing candidates are allowed to sit for this examination. MBBS and BDS course require that candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th.

#Age limit on 31st of year of NEET exam: 17 years.

How to take admission in KMS:

This year examination has already been conducted and there is no chance at all to get admission in this college this year. You must apply for next year exam and crack NEET with good rank to get admission in this college.
2nd October 2016, 09:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Kindly give the name of institution in full to get the complete details about admission in it.

But, mostly the admission in any private or government colleges in MBBS course will be offered through NEET which is conducted by CBSE every year.

So, you have to appear for examination and qualify in it for admission in course. The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board with biology, physics and chemistry and have minimum 50% in it.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in it eligible for admission in medical course. If you want to get admission in other medical course you can appear for entrance examination conducted by respective institute for admission in it.
2nd October 2016, 11:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The admission process for medical students in MBBS is done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

1. You must have done 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum of 50% marks is required in 12th board exam.

2. You must be 17 years on 31st December of examination.

You can apply for NEET 2017 for admission in KMS Medical college.
2nd October 2016, 11:47 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to get admission in KMS this year. But I don't the entrance examination details for he same. Could you please tell me which exam to be written to get a medical seat in KMC?
For admission to KMC (Kasturba Medical College) following are the eligibility criteria one needs to have:

> Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

> The candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in the PCB group (40% in the case of SC/ST candidates)

> The candidate must have passed in English as a compulsory subject

> The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before the year of admission

Kasturba Medical College Entrance Examination:

Candidate seeking MBBS admission at KMC must qualify in NEET UG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). Qualified candidates shall be called for admission counselling in order of merit. Based on seat availability, candidate will be allotted medical seat.

Below are the tentative important dates for NEET UG- 2017.

1. Opening of online application form: 2nd week of December 2016

2. Last date to fill and submit the online examination form: 2nd week of January 2017.

3. Issue of Admit card: 1st week of April 2017.

4. NEET Exam : 1st week of May 2017.

5. NEET Result: 1st week of June 2017.

For more details log on to : www.aipmt.nic.in/
29th July 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to get free seat in manipal obc student 2019 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?