20th August 2018, 09:15 AM
Jeffin george

Examination centers of NDA recruitment exam available in Thiruvananthapuram?

Hello friends, I am going to apply for NDA recruitment exam and I live in Thiruvananthapuram. I would like to know about the examination centers of this NDA recruitment exam in Thiruvananthapuram. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

22nd August 2018, 09:27 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Examination centers of NDA recruitment exam available in Thiruvananthapuram?

NDA is National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by UPSC for recruitment in defence services.

The exact center will be print on your e admit card which will be issued by the UPSC.

For more updates visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd August 2018, 09:34 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Examination centers of NDA recruitment exam available in Thiruvananthapuram?

You will get the examination center details once your admit card for the upcoming examination will be available.

The admit card are not available now. So, wait for the admit card for any details or updates visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?