20th August 2018, 03:23 AM
HalimaUmmy

Requirements to secure MBBS admission in any reputed college of Delhi for 12th student of Srinagar?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study MBBS course after completing my 12th which I am doing from J&K Board. I live in Srinagar but I want to do an MBBS from Delhi. I would like to know about the requirements through which I can secure admission in any reputed medical college for MBBS course in Delhi.

22nd August 2018, 12:24 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MBBS admission in any reputed college of Delhi for 12th student of Srinagar?

To get admission in MBBS course you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

NEET examination is conducted for admission in MBBS and BDS course.

Admission in any private or government colleges are conducted only after qualifying in entrance examination. So, you have to appear and qualify in examination for admission.
22nd August 2018, 09:37 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MBBS admission in any reputed college of Delhi for 12th student of Srinagar?

Admission in MBBS course is conducted only after qualifying in NEET examination which will be conducted by NTA from 2019.

The examination is conducted for admission in private as well as government colleges.

So, do the preparation to appear and qualify in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?