5th August 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Which exams am I eligible after completion of 12th with PCM?

i need to know about all those exams that are conducted after 12th board for PCM students?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Com course after completion of 12th PCM from P board?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.Arch course after completion of 12th with commerce course?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  4. Am I eligible to join Wild Life Photography course after completion of 12th Class with PCM?
  5. Am I eligible to do marine engineering abroad after completion of 12th PCM with 50% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?
  7. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in PCM from CBSE Board to become an IPS Officer?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue BCA/ B.Sc IT/ B.Sc CSE with 50.1% marks in 12th PCB from TBSE Board? -- [New]
  9. For which Competitive Exams I am eligible to apply for after completion of 12th Class?
  10. Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering in Gujarat after completion of 12th Class in PCM?
  11. What Exams should I need to clear after completion of 12th class to be a Pilot in Air Force being a girl?
  12. Can I appear in Engineering entrance exams on NIOS Science basis having completed 11th Commerce?
  13. Am I eligible for JEE main exams after completion of 12th with 60% marks and maths with just 35 marks?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank Exams after completion of 12th class being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of B.Com?
  15. How and where to appear as an Isolated candidate to give 11th and 12th exams with PCM?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for aeronautical engineering after completion of 12th with 60% marks?
  17. Can I reappear for the same board 12th exams after scoring 50.5% in aggregate and 45.6 in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
7th August 2011, 02:14 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Which exams am I eligible after completion of 12th with PCM?

You have been a non medical student in your 12th board. Most of the students who opt for non medical streams in class 12th board have the ambitions to join engineering colleges after their 12th board for graduation in engineering.

After class 12th board if you have secured at least 60% marks in your board exams then you are eligible to take engineering entrance exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, JAMIA, etc.

You are also eligible to take exam conducted by IIST for having graduation specially in aeronautical/aerospace engineering.

You are also eligible to take exam for NDA if your age is in between 16.5-19.5 years.

These are the exams in which most of the non-medical students are interested in.
7th August 2011, 09:10 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

You are eligible to apply for many exams this exam is related to job and for higher education. The job you will get in defence, bank, education etc.

Exam for 12th PCM students

• NDA
• Airforce technical & non-technical exam
• Navy technical & non-technical exam
• Merchant Navy exam
• Bank clerk
• JBT
• IIT-JEE
• AIEEE
• VITEEE
• SRMEEE
• BITSET
• Hotel management
7th August 2011, 02:39 PM
rana2011
Banned

As you have PCM in 12th so, you may go for engineering.

After class 12th board if you secured 60% marks in your board exams then you are eligible to take engineering entrance exams like:

IIT JEE
AIEEE
BITSAT
VITEEE
JAMIA ..etc.

You are also eligible to take exam conducted by IIST for having Graduation specially in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering.

You are also eligible to take exam for NDA if your age is in between 16 1/2 years to 19 1/2 years.

Thanks!
7th August 2011, 03:41 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need to know about all those exams that are conducted after 12th board for PCM students?
After completing 12th from Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

You have a various exams for after completing 12th from P.C.M.

If You have interested in engineering there is a various entrance exams for that.The various engineering entrance exams are VITEEE,IIT JEE,BITSAT,AIEEE,SRMEEE,JNU EEE......etc.

For engineering entrance exams,you have a minimum 60% marks in their examination.

The exams are N.D.A,SCRA,Bank Clerks.....etc.

For N.D.A,the candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.

For SCRA,the candidate age should between 17 years to 21 years.

For Clerks,the candidate age should between 18 years to 28 years.
7th August 2011, 05:17 PM
Er. vinod kumar saini

after completion of 12th with pcm you can take part in....
1.IIT
2.AIEEE
3.RPET
4.IP DELHI
5.VIT VELLORE
6.BITS PILANI
7.ICAR
AND MANY OTHER ENGG. EXAMS
7th August 2011, 07:02 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: Which exams am I eligible after completion of 12th with PCM?

After 12th std with science you are eligible for many entrance exams of colleges or entrance exams conducted by government. Some of them which comes to my knowledge immediately are as follows.

1. IIT JEE - For joining in IIT

2. AIEEE - For top level engineering colleges in India

3. BITSAT - For Bits Pilani college

4. VITEEE - For VIT college

5. NDA - For joining National Defense Academy

6. SRMEEE - For joining SRM college of engineering

7. NATA - For joining B.arch
7th August 2011, 07:28 PM
sg1991

If you have at least 60% marks in 12th class board exam with PCM stream, you are eligible to give following entrance exams-

* IIT-JEE
* AIEEE
* State level PET exam
* NDA entrance exam
* BITSAT

You can opt for engineering or do many other courses such as B. Sc., BCA, DCA, B. Com., Animation, B. Arch.
7th August 2011, 08:39 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

You are also eligible to take exam for NDA if your age is in between 16.5-19.5 years.

many other exams are available like IIT JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, JAMIA, etc.

You are also eligible to take exam conducted by IIST for having graduation specially in aeronautical/aerospace engineering.
7th August 2011, 10:07 PM
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which exams am I eligible after completion of 12th with PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have not mentioned which stream you were interested to know. So its quite difficult to list out all the Entrance Exams after 12th PCM.

Anyways, I have Attatched the entire list of the Entrance exams with:
♦ Official Websites
♦ Date Of Commencement Exam
♦ All India Level/ State Level
which can be taken after completing 12th PCM. Please check it out in the Attatchments Section Below!

Hope it Helps you out!!!

With Regards,

Nik
Attached Files
File Type: docx List Of Entrance Exams After 12th PCM.docx(56.5 KB, 167 views)
2nd July 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i have score 121 in mt-cet and i am belong category nt3. which schollership are available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?