10th July 2012, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

Which are the exams of Bioler Operation Engineer? I am a student of Mechanical Engineer in Distance Learning Mode

I am student of mechanical engineer in distance learning mode.
so i want know for the exam of boiler operation engineer.

8th October 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the exams of Bioler Operation Engineer? I am a student of Mechanical Engineer in Distance Learning Mode

i am b.tech mechanical engineer
now i am working on boiler as a engineer last 18 months
my queary is that i want to doing the boiler operation engineering so pleas gove me the guide line for that and what will be the menimum qualifaction for that examination
8th October 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the exams of Bioler Operation Engineer? I am a student of Mechanical Engineer in Distance Learning Mode

what will be the qualification for boiler operation engineering after b. tech mechanical engineering
8th October 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2438674]I am b. tech mechanical engineer
so i want know for the exam of boiler operation engineer examination what are the qualifaction an thhere condition for that examination

now i am working on boiler as a boiler engineer from last 18 months
22nd February 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing mechnical engineering in distance mode and i m doing working on boiler as a boiler incharge so which are the exam of boiler operation engineer
1st March 2013, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

sir i m BE in Mechanical engg. with distance course can in i apper boe exam
29th August 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

who to atted the boiler profiiency exam in maharastra state?
& accadmic quilification?
6th November 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in electrical engg can ieligible for boiler operation engginer exam
7th November 2013, 03:26 PM
way2easy

MADE EASY India will help you to crack IES, GATE and PSUs Exams.
10th January 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir let me know when the BOE exams are going to be held ? and from which state it is conducted?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?