22nd May 2010, 09:40 PM
jackrose

Which are the exams that can be answered for government jobs?

i want to know about the exams details corresponding to government jobs.i am a engineering student,so please guide me.i hope u will help me........

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  2. Requirements for government jobs after B.Tech CS? Which exams to be answered and how much is the salary package? Can I get government jobs?
  3. List of government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and exams to be answered? Salary package that is being offered in government job?
  4. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs? -- [New]
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  7. Which are the various government jobs available in the field of Pharmacy? Which are the exams?
  8. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  9. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  10. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  11. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  12. What will be different Government Jobs? Various Exams for Government jobs for the next year?
  13. What kind of Government Jobs that I can go for after completion of BE in the year of 2011? Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  14. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  16. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  17. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  18. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
25th May 2011, 12:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the exams that can be answered for government jobs?

Since you have not mentioned any preference job area or profile only general information can be provided. If you would like to be in the defense field then you have the option to appear for exams like civil service, CDSE etc. You can also appear for the IES exam as you are an engineer. Other than this you have options like Bank PO test and PSU tests. You will need to check the eligibility criteria for each before appearing.
25th May 2011, 02:57 PM
sivaguruk

government conducts regular public service commission exams such as UPSC, and state level exams. also bank exams are conducted separately. look forward for group exams such as group 1, group 2, etc. through which railway jobs are provided. Advertisement will be given in news papers regarding this in regular interval.
25th May 2011, 11:57 PM
bgrnaresh

www.thesarkarinaukri.net/

www.govtjobs.in/notifications/

http://www.govtjobs.in/

Using tis websites u may refer.any queries contact [email protected]
25th August 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

which type of test is given for gov. job in civil diploma in himachl pardesh
25th August 2011, 11:21 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
You have not mention any preferred area of choice , anyway there are lots of exams like banking sectors, army, WBCS,CSE etc
28th December 2011, 09:44 AM
arun.potturu

Hi friend,
You didn't mentioned clear details.But box how here i mentioned some government jobs and websites for searching govt jobs.The govt jobs like Army,Air force,Nationalised banks,defence jobs,NTPC,SAIL,OIL and UPSC services etc.
For searching government jobs exams see the employment newspaper once in a week or search in the website www.freshersworld.com
6th August 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

what are the scope for goverment jobs for MBA HR students?? plz tell me the reliable sources that i can apply fr govt jobs for mba hr.
21st October 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a fresher in ece what exam can i write for the govt exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?