9th September 2010, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Exams of CS course clashing with Graduation Exams, can CS exam be given later in december?

i am doing B COM hons and CS ,,,,,,,,,,dates of both exams clashes in june,,,,,i want to know if i m not able to appear in exam of CS course in june,,,,,,,,,,,can i give that particular exam in december????

11th September 2010, 04:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams of CS course clashing with Graduation Exams, can CS exam be given later in december?

Hello friend,
You can appear for examination anytime, i.e. June or December, within the period of three years from the date of registration. To appear for exam in a particular month, you will have to fill-up and submit the examination form published for that particular exam.
For further information, please refer to the institutes official website.
www.icsi.edu
12th September 2010, 09:19 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Exams of CS course clashing with Graduation Exams, can CS exam be given later in december?

hii.
yes u can give it in dec..
as ur exams of Cs courses clashing with graduation exam..
u can vist the site for more details.
www.icsi.edu

good luck..
6th October 2010, 02:57 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Exams of CS course clashing with Graduation Exams, can CS exam be given later in december?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing B COM hons and CS ,,,,,,,,,,dates of both exams clashes in june,,,,,i want to know if i m not able to appear in exam of CS course in june,,,,,,,,,,,can i give that particular exam in december????
dear friend,

You can appear for examination in December, within the period of three years from the date of registration. you need to fill-up and submit the examination form on which month you wish to appear.

For further information, please refer to the institutes official website.
www.icsi.edu

good luck
26th August 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi
its been a year i have filled CS form. I have done Bcom already. now i am planning to take CS inter exam in December, what do i need to do for that?
11th October 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

CS foundation solved scanner paper available in hindi medium ?????
26th October 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Where will we get previous year's CS question papers??
27th October 2011, 12:25 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Company Secretary Courses:

1:You should clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

i)Foundation Course

ii)Intermediate Course

iii)Final Course

2:The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. As you have B.Com as well as MBA degree,so there is no problem.

Course Duration : 8 months duration

3:Intermediate Course:

you have to pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.

Course Duration : 9 months duration

4:Final Course:

Once you pass the Intermediate Course you automatically become eligible for admission to the Final Course.

Foundation Course:

One passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

The Training is of Training Orientation Program(TOP) is for 5 days and is done before commencement of training.

This is followed by training for 15 months after the candidate has passed the Intermediate Examination or Final Examination.

ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) offers part time Company Secretary courses. The career course of Company Secretary is not only prestigious but is financial prospects.

The main institute is ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) at Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai and Delhi

or more details visit:http://www.indiaedu.com/career-cours...etary-courses/
11th May 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

my graduation exam and cs exam both clashes in june,plz solve this promble..
20th March 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Do I need to pay if I want to attempt December foundation exam not June as I have registered for June but since my bcom and cs date clashing..?
24th April 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I am doing cs and b.com (ca&a) from ignou. Dates of 2 Ignou exams are overlapping with cs exams in june. I want to know the consequences if I skip those 2 ignou exams and give the rest. Also am keen to know when can I appear for those 2 ignou exams?
5th December 2015, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

i have my bcom(hons) LU Exams on 26 dec 1-4 pm and on the same date my cs foundation exam clash.What could i do?Does the 4 different batches given in cs.can i appear in any on the day?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?